- S2 - episode 26 -

Warning: there would be mention of violence, guns, and death threats. Read at your your accord.
Thank you.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Lisa and Alexandria received the report that Chaeyoung was successfully rescued. Lisa was leading the arrest of the people involved in the abduction of the heiress. Alexandria got a little bit of action and it wasn't a problem. The real problem is they haven't even seen Grant's shadow.

Irene and Jennie's group, with Rosie of course, tried to use the same route they used when they entered. They didn't have any other choice. The place was chosen perfectly it's like anyone can go in but there's no other way out. And since they weren't familiar with the place, they have to be very careful when roaming around finding the exit.

They met Lisa and her team and the rest of Grant's people at the main floor. When Lisa saw Chaeyoung she immediately ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god! Chaeyoung!" Lisa almost cried but she just couldn't. Not right now.

"What are you doing here? Why do all of you have bruises on your faces? Irene unnie also has it" Chaeyoung started to ask questions. She wanted to ask Jennie because she saw her wound on her head but was too afraid to do so.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is you're safe" Lisa said.

"Your team should go. We'll wrap up here. Agent Simmons is still inside" Lisa told them.

"Is that all of them?" Irene asked.

"Not yet. We believe that there are more of them inside. That's why you should go first and bring Chaeyoung to safety" Lisa said.

However, before any of them could move, they heard a familiar voice shouting.

"EVERYONE RUN FOR COVER. NOW!" It was Alexandria she was running towards them with bullets following her from everywhere.

She didn't have a choice. She was surrounded, she's out of breath and she's out of bullets. She didn't expect everyone to be right outside. When Alexandria took the center she didn't know she just walked into a trap. Grant has a battalion. They were outnumbered. She doesn't have any idea what Grant promised to these people but they are willing to kill anyone who gets in their way.

The people arrested by Lisa's team were bait. It was just the tip of the ice berg. Alexandria feels like her whole life flashed before her eyes when she saw the heiress looking at her. She wouldn't let anyone hurt Roseanne anymore. She trained to be the greatest agent so she could protect the heiress.

Everyone ran for cover. Jennie grabbed her wife and they both ran to a corner behind the stacks of crates. Jennie is ready to pull out her gun if someone shows up at their hiding spot.

She eyes their distance at the exit of the warehouse. It was quite far, about a length of a two Olympic sized pool. Their vehicles are also parked at least a hundred meters from the gates. She remembered the plan before they began the operation. That when worse comes to worst, Jennie should be the one to bring Rosie home. Not Irene, not Lisa, and not Alexandria.

It should be her.

"Jen" she heard Rosie. Her voice is shaking.

"Don't worry, Love. We're going to get out of here." Jennie said.

She's scared and seeing Rosie scared is making her more scared than she already is.

"PARK MIN WOO!!" they heard Alexandria shouted. And even them got scared of her. Gone is the formal spoken, savage friend that is Lexie. This is the first time that Chaeyoung will witness Alexandria doing her main job.