- S1 - episode 5 -

When Jennie arrived home, she carefully and quietly entered the house. She doesn't want to bother anyone anymore. It was nearly 1 am and she knows that the people in the house needs sleep.

She went straight to the kitchen and reheated the kimchi, Stew. She didn't have the time to eat something at the event since she was excited to go home. She didn't even have the chance to change her clothes.

When it was heated, she brought the pot to the kitchen counter, sat on the kitchen stool and she started eating right from the pot, savoring the spicy hot stew.

____________________

Chaeyoung woke up thirsty, she was confused as to how she woke up from her bed when she fell asleep on the couch. She was thinking that maybe uncle Jongmin carried her.

She looks at her phone and there's no message from Jennie. She also noticed that it was almost 1 am. It's either Jennie got stuck on her schedule or she's on her way home or maybe in a hotel and will spend the night there.

She went down to the kitchen, quietly and carefully. To her surprise she found Jennie, still in her work clothes, sitting on the kitchen stool and eating kimchi Stew right off the pot. She looks very hungry and she pitied her.

She knew that she acted bratty refusing to eat and insisting on waiting for Jennie. Now she feels hungry and seeing how Jennie eats made her hungrier. However, she can't admit it loudly.

She walked inside the kitchen and went straight to the fridge and get some water. She didn't spare a glance at Jennie so she didn't notice that the moment she went inside the kitchen Jennie's eyes are watching her every move.

When she was done drinking she washed the glass that she used and was about to get back to her room when she felt Jennie grab the hem of her shirt and stopped her from walking.

She planned on ignoring the girl and just letting her eat, she knows that Jennie is tired and doesn't want to add to her problems. She's also not in the mood to talk since she's a bit disappointed not with Jennie but with herself.