- S2 - episode 18-

"Oh, Love" she whispered before kissing her wife on the forehead.

Jennie felt movements underneath her then she felt Rosie grabbing her tank top. She looks at Rosie who's half asleep staring at her with a cute toothy grin. Her chipmunk cheeks are near red from blushing maybe and from being drunk. She kinda had a one-on-one drinking battle with Yerim.

"Hi, there" Jennie whispered.

Rosie is taking a while to put a name on that blurry face. But once her vision got cleared she can't help but admire the beauty that welcomed her into the gates of heaven.

"Am I in heaven? 'cause you're an angel" Rosie managed to dig that pick-up line she learned from Sammy at the back of her alcohol-filled brain.

Jennie felt her cheeks getting warm. She'll add "drunk Rosie" to her list of favorites.

"Are you the devil then?" Jennie asked.

"Why? 'cause I'm ugly?" Rosie was shocked, offended a little, poor Rosie sounds like she was about to cry.

"No, love. Because you're hot and you make me want to do bad things" Jennie said.

"Nini~"

Jennie leaned closer and kissed Rosie on her lips. Sweet kisses suddenly turned into sensual kisses. Rosie's hands made their way under Jennie's top trying to take off the damn clothing.

Jennie laughed and kissed her wife some more. Feels like a battle since Rosie isn't submitting and keeps on trying to yank her tank top off. Jennie can't do anything but giggle. To be honest she feels giddy inside like a teenager at the same time nervous. But this is her wife, they are married, and this isn't wrong. So maybe it was excitement. That after being married and in love, they are finally going to do it.

Right?

Although she wants Rosie to be sober as she is, she thought that maybe it's better to give in to her needs just this once.

Jennie shifted and placed herself in between her wife's already parted legs. She was kneeling in the bed in front of her Rosie who looks at her adorably with her doe-eyes half open.

Jennie felt the need to rush things but she doesn't want to hurt Rosie. She has to admit that it's a first for both of them so there are things that she doesn't know or things she isn't sure if she's doing right. She might end up hurting Chaeyoung or not satisfy her.

Of all the things, Jennie Kim is scared of hurting her wife the most.

Park Chaeyoung keeps on whimpering as if telling her to hurry up, she kinda misses her hot, wet kisses, if Jennie would translate all of those whimpering is all about. Chaeyoung's hands are starting to get naughty too, touching parts of her that Jennie didn't even imagine her touching.

Jennie dives right in, claiming Rosie's lips. Her wife encircled her arms around her neck grabbing a handful of her brunette locks and deepening their kiss. This was the first time Rosie gets so aggressive and not going to lie, she likes it. Rosie's delicate like a flower but as dangerous as a thorn.

It excites her, even more, when Rosie took the initiative to offer her more parts to explore when she smoothly guided Jennie to her jaw. She arched her neck giving Jennie room to devour, which Jennie gladly took. She kissed her way down to her wife's neck, giving a light lick on her pulse point. She leaves a trail of wet kisses settling near Rosie's collarbone. Getting excited, Jennie sunk her teeth deeper earning a whimper from the woman beneath her.

She giggled hearing her wife's alternate whimpers and moans every time her lips touches Rosie's skin. Jennie can't get excited more than she is right now but somehow Rosie's enthusiasm made her. At that moment she still feels Rosie's nails digging on her back, scratching, marking. It's probably going to leave red angry lines tomorrow morning but she doesn't care anymore.