- S1 - episode 21 -

Jennie and Wendy [Phone Call]

"Where do you think she could be?" Jennie asked.

'I don't have any idea. But Joy told me that she saw Chaeyoung earlier, they have an extra lecture for photography' Wendy said.

"They should be done by now, right?" Jennie's voice is full of worry.

'I mean, yes. They should be, it's already late' Wendy said from the other line.

"Do you know someone from her photography class?" Jennie asked.

'Let's see, oh Ashley. She's in the music club with me' Wendy said.

"Can you call her?" Jennie asked.

'Sure. I'll call again when I have something. Call us when she's home' Wendy said.

"Sure. Thanks, Wendy" Jennie said and hung up.

Jennie is outside the house waiting for Chaeyoung. She called Irene and Wendy and asked for help. She couldn't even sit down and just keeps walking back and forth in front of their front porch. She called Chaeyoung's phone a lot of times already but the girl's phone was off. She understands that Chaeyoung is still upset but this is too much. As much as she wanted to get mad at her wife, she still worries for her safety.

"Goddamnit Chaeyoung"

-----

"Sorry for calling you babe out there. I couldn't think of anything, you were about to-"

"It's okay, Lis. I understand. Thank you for saving me" Chaeyoung said.

Lisa heaved a sigh of relief. It was pure luck when she saw Chaeyoung walking alone. She became curious as to why her friend is out this late, so she followed her.

"How did you find me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh. I saw you. My apartment is just around the corner, I was out driving for some snacks when I saw you walking alone. Even saw this tinted car following you around. Then I saw you at the bus stop, and was about to leave you alone but those two suspicious men don't sit right with me so I just jump out of my car just in time" Lisa explained while she drives.

"Thank you very much, Lis. I owe you this one" Chaeyoung said.

"Nah. This is what friends are for. And I'm not going to ask you about tonight if you're not comfortable. So, where am I going to drop you?"

Chaeyoung is thankful that she met Lisa.

"Just drop me at the nearest bus stop," Chaeyoung said.

"What? No. I'm going to drive you home and you'll tell me the directions. I won't drop you at a bus stop, what if something happens again? I'll never forgive myself" Lisa firmly said.

It's going to get risky. What if Jennie sees Lisa? Or worse, what if Lisa sees Jennie? Although, Jennie might be sleeping already. Yeah that would be possible, the idol is probably tired so she wouldn't wait for her.

Right?

"Fine," she said.

"Okay good so, just punch in your address," Lisa said referring to the GPS.

After doing the stuff, Chaeyoung decided to at least warn Lisa about the things that might happen. Like if she turns out to be a vampire or a serial killer, something like that.