- S1 - episode 25 -

The following scenes happened before and during the Red Carpet. The three girls, Chaeyoung, Wendy, and Joy are watching the award show on TV.

"Hurry up! It's starting!" Joy shouted from the living room.

Wendy was preparing some snacks while they watch and Chaeyoung volunteered to help. She knew exactly why. They need a moment to talk without Joy.

"The Royals won't come out until the end of the Red Carpet. You know they always put them in the end, Joy" Wendy said.

"Okay, fine! I'll call you when they're up" Joy said.

Wendy then looked at Chaeyoung who was on her iPad sending a message to Jennie. She told the girl that Jennie and Irene called her earlier and that they know about her having a stalker or a secret admirer.

"So?" Wendy said.

Chaeyoung looks at her best friend and fished out the note inside her pocket. She slides it across the countertop like a bribe until Wendy took it.

- you deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you and it's not Jennie Kim -
xeesoxee

"I think we need to take Suzy out on the list," Chaeyoung said.

"Wait we have a list?" Wendy said.

"Wendy" Chaeyoung said.

"Okay. But I think we need to talk about this with Jennie and Irene. I mean, they know about this already so I don't see the reason why we shouldn't" Wendy said.

"Sorry for dragging you and Irene in this mess" Chaeyoung said.

"We always stick together, through thick and thin. Remember?" Wendy said that made Chaeyoung smile

"Yah! Love birds! Are you preparing a three-course meal?" Joy shouted and peeked inside the kitchen.

Wendy and Chaeyoung looked at each other and laughed. Joy pouted but also laugh soon after.

"They're almost up. It's Exodus already" Joy said referring to the All-Boys entertainment. It's like the counterpart of Royals but it's all males.

The three best friends settled in the living room with sandwiches and popcorn for snacks. They patiently wait for their idol and actress friends to appear on TV and cheer for them. As the last artist from Exodus stood on the makeshift stage for the photo op, Chaeyoung gazes at the idol and she knows that he's going to ruin the night.

_________

HPMA 2020 RED CARPET

[FEMALE MC: Kai, who are you looking forward the most among the artists that will be performing tonight]

[KAI: honestly everyone. I know all of us worked hard preparing for this and all of them are my friends]

[MALE MC: what a smart answer you got there. But honestly, give us a name]

[Kai shyly smiles]

__________

"Seriously, this MC is trying to get these artists into trouble" Joy annoyingly said.

"Yeah, and those unsuspecting artists will be surprised that fans are shipping them to someone they aren't even close to" Wendy said remembering that one time when she almost fought with someone online who was shipping Irene with an actor.

"It would be nice if their companies are briefing those cue cards. Like it's better to prevent an issue than to fix a problem" Joy said.

"Yeah, it's scary how media makes money from clickbait and false interpretations of the truth and how haters feed on them" Wendy said.