- S1 - episode 15 -

Morning...

Jennie woke up feeling a weight on her stomach. Her eyes wandered around the room and it was all girly pink, then she remembered that baby pink is the most beautiful shade of pink. Yes, she's in Chaeyoung's room.

She carefully looked to the side and her sight landed on Chaeyoung who looks peaceful while sleeping. She cannot understand why other people could hurt such angel. She should probably talk with those people, but she knows that Chaeyoung will feel bad if she intervenes.

She would have to think of some ways for Chaeyoung not to know.

It's still early, she could still use some minutes to stare at Chaeyoung. She carefully shifted sideways and propped her elbows up so she could see Chaeyoung's face. She caresses the girl's fluffy cheek and tucks away some of her blonde locks that cover her face. And stares at her lovingly.

She looks serene. And Jennie could stare at her all day. Her eyes landed on Chaeyoung's lips. She carefully put her thumb tracing it. It's such a drag that she hasn't got the taste of those lips still. However, Jennie knows better.

Good things come for those who wait.

Chaeyoung's eyes flutter open and Jennie panicked and closed her eyes tight. Seeing this Chaeyoung raised a brow and chuckled.

"What are you doing, unnie?" She asked.

Jennie stupidly smiled when she got caught. She opened her eyes and just stared at Chaeyoung and the latter did the same. Those feline-like eyes are mesmerizing especially up close.

"You want to skip school today?" Jennie asked.

She pulled Chaeyoung closer to her until she can bury her nose in the younger girl's neck, kissing her bare shoulders.

"I want to. But what am I going to do here?" Chaeyoung said.

"Rest. Think of me. Wait for me to come home" Jennie said.

"That sounds very housewife-ish?" Chaeyoung said her thinking face on.

"Is it?" Jennie asked.

"Hhhmmm" Chaeyoung hummed in response, giggling after.

"Should I skip school too?" Jennie asked.

"You probably should," Chaeyoung said.

Jennie thought of it shortly and realized that this is the perfect timing to talk with Chaeyoung's bullies.

"On second thought, I remember that I have a very important class. Couldn't afford to skip it" Jennie.

"Awwwww. Maybe next time" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, maybe next time," Jennie said.

Jennie just then quietly nuzzles on Chaeyoung's neck while the younger girl caresses her hair softly. Jennie was unconsciously being lulled back to sleep.

"Are you going home early?" Chaeyoung asked softly.

"I'll try. But no promises" Jennie said and hugged her tighter.

"Aren't you supposed to get ready for school now? Your team will be here any minute" Chaeyoung said.

"5 more minutes," Jennie said and buried her head deeply in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck and savored her wife's scent.

Kuma barked which made the two of them giggle then both fell asleep enjoying their morning snuggles.

-----