- S2 - episode 1 -

The couple woke up that morning because of a kid who keeps on jumping on Chaeyoung's bed. Jennie almost hit the little human being with a pillow if it wasn't for Chaeyoung who calmed down the sugar infused 8 year old kid.

"Hi, love" Jennie heard Chaeyoung said.

Jennie groans. This kid is quite a good competitor, all it takes is for her to exist and that's it, her wife's attention is on that mini her.

"I love you" the kid said.

"Aww, I love you more, baby" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah!" Jennie screamed from under the covers and all she heard was laughing.

"One sec" Chaeyoung told the little girl and then joined her wife who's throwing tantrums. She saw Jennie glaring at her.

"Cheater"

Chaeyoung laughed and kissed Jennie.

"Good morning to you too love" Chaeyoung said.

"What is she even doing here?" Jennie said.

"Her mom is having difficulty with her pregnancy, she has to be confined early for monitoring. Ella has nowhere to stay" Chaeyoung explained.

"So you volunteered?" Jennie asked and Chaeyoung just shrugged.

"How about Jennie time? Today is my day-off and now I have to share your attention?" Jennie whined.

"I thought you wanted to have one?" Chaeyoung asked. She's trying her best to sound serious but Jennie's expression wouldn't let her.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Jennie glared at Chaeyoung.

"Not going to lie, yes I do" Chaeyoung laughed out loud this time.

"You enjoy seeing me in a miserable state" Jennie cried dramatically.

"Don't be such a drama queen" the little girl said, one of her perfectly shaped brows was raised and her arms are folded in front of her chest. 

"Then stop being a brat" Jennie told the girl, still from under the covers.

Chaeyoung cannot help but to enjoy this interaction, not everyday she sees Jennie with a kid and to be very honest she's wondering how would Jennie be when it was their own already?

"I want our own love. And Ella is not a baby" Jennie said.

"Yah I heard that!" Ella shouted.

"I know, you have ears" Jennie said when she finally came out from the pile of blankets.

"Jen stop that. She's a kid" Chaeyoung shushed her.

"Bleh~" Ella stuck out her tongue.

"Ella, baby, that not nice" Chaeyoung said calmly.

"Sorry" Ella said.

"Bleh~" this time Jennie stuck out her tongue at Ella.

"Jen!" Chaeyoung shouted.

She sighed, this is going to be a long day.

-----

It was near lunch and Jennie was scrolling through her phone, call her childish but she thought that her day off would be just her and Rosie but turns out there's a demon child in tow.

You see, Ella is Jennie, and Jennie is Ella. And the moment they realized it, Ella started annoying the hell out of Jennie every chance she gets.

"Jennie unnie" she heard Ella.