- S1 - episode 24 -

"What's happening here?" They heard.

Lisa looked where the voice came from and audibly gulped. Jennie on the other hand didn't even spare a glance.

"Chu" Jennie said.

"Yah! Kim Jendeukie did you hurt my Lisa?" Jisoo accused.

Jisoo entered the room with Irene and Seulgi in tow. All Royal Artists share the same room since the same set of team is handling them. This is to assure that all of the artists' needs are taken care of perfectly and professionally.

Jennie looks at Lisa with her one brow up. The Thai dancer is blushing furiously. Yeah she admits, it's too obvious. Jennie sighed, her hands on both sides of her waist.

"I didn't, Chu," Jennie said.

"They said they heard shouting?" Irene asked after.

"Oh, that? We were practicing, unnie! HPMA MAKE SOME NOISE!" Lisa stupidly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"NOICE!~" Seulgi said with one of her thumbs as an approval.

"Awww! My Lisa is good!" Jisoo said.

The four idols looked at the actress. She's extra clingy and bubbly today. Not that they are complaining but Jisoo is being extra clingy only at Lisa.

"Did you eat already? Let's sit together and get our makeup done together" Jisoo suggested and dragged Lisa towards the rows of vanity tables while Seulgi followed.

Irene pulled Jennie and they sat on one of the couches at the farthest corner of the room. When they were out of earshot Irene asked Jennie about what happened.

"You can fool Jisoo but not me," Irene said.

"I just asked her a few questions, Hyun," Jennie said.

"What? Questions like, 'Can you stay away from Chaeyoung?' " Irene said.

"Well, I didn't ask that, I kinda told her. But we're fine now. I think" Jennie said.

"Spill" Irene insisted.

"Hyun-"

"Do you know why Chaeyoung is keeping secrets from you? Because you are doing the same. Both of you. This marriage thingy is already a secret Jen, don't make everything like one. Only a few know about this, I know you are trying your best to solve every problem on your own because you feel responsible for Chaeyoung, but it'll take a toll on you sooner or later. Better share it before you explode" Irene said.

Jennie sighed. Irene, for the thousandth time again is saying the right words. If only Irene could tell those words to Chaeyoung, bet her wife will listen because she knows Chaeyoung respects Irene like a sister.

"Can you tell it to Chaeyoung too?" Jennie said.

"Don't make me do your job, Jen. And don't try changing the subject. What happened that made you confront Lisa?" Irene asked.

"Rosie might have a stalker and it's also possible that they know about me," Jennie said.

"And you're only telling it to me now?" Irene shocked.

"I just knew about it last night. I wasn't even sure but who would put a black rose with some creepy notes inside someone's bag or at someone else's porch?" Jennie said.

"This is serious. If Chaeyoung is trying to handle this on her own it will only put her in danger" Irene said.

She fished out her phone and decided to call Wendy. They still have time to spare before their prep time. It only rang a few seconds when Wendy answered.