- S1 - episode 3 -

Wendy and Irene...

"You need to tell me something?" Irene asked Wendy.

"Can you ask Jennie to at least acknowledge Chaeyoung's presence? Because she hasn't said a word to her as long as I can remember" Wendy said, she was concerned about Chaeyoung at this point.

"Why do you think that I called the two of you if I can only shout your name? I want her to realize that Chaeyoung is in this class" Irene said.

Like Wendy, she's frustrated at how Jennie is acting towards Chaeyoung in public. Although she gets Jennie's point. Jennie just wants to protect Chaeyoung from the harsh reality of the media.

"Oh. That makes sense" Wendy said.

"You're not the only one who's smart, babe," Irene said.

"Yah~ Hyunnie" Wendy whined while trying to hide her blush.

"Let's go eat lunch," Irene said laughing at Wendy.

-----

Once they got to the cafeteria Wendy and Irene went to their respective groups and ate their lunch.

"Flower, are you okay?" Joy asked.

Chaeyoung suddenly became quiet in the middle of having lunch. It wasn't long since she started poking her lunch and just stayed quiet.

"Chaeng?" Wendy said and tapped Chaeyoung on the shoulders.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Flower, you were gone for like minutes!" Joy exaggeratedly said.

"Oh? I was?" Chaeyoung asked.

Joy nodded and Wendy held her hand.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah. I am" Chaeyoung assured her friends.

"You look like you're going to have a fever" Joy said and touched her forehead.

"Do you want to go to the infirmary?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm fine really. Haha, relax" Chaeyoung said.

-----

"Dara unnie is almost here, she just texted me," Jisoo said.

She and Jennie have their schedules this afternoon so their managers are going to pick them up.

"Aww, you're not going to attend the afternoon classes?" Seulgi asked.

"I have one more class but I need to be in the set at 2 pm so. I think I won't" Jisoo said.

While Jisoo and Seulgi were talking, Jennie on the other hand was in her normal self, quiet. However, she was looking somewhere else aside from her food.

"Jen" Irene softly called.

"Hmm?" She absentmindedly asked.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked.

When she followed Jennie's line of sight it led her to the table where Wendy, Chaeyoung, and Joy are. The two girls looked worried and were checking Chaeyoung's temperature based on Joy's action.

"Yeah. Rene, what date it is today?" She asked without looking at her friend.

"Uhm. Wednesday, October 7?" Irene asked.

Jennie took out her phone and checked something. She saw Aunt Bongsun's message.

____________________