- S2 - episode 4 -

*a lot of photos in this chapter

---

After paying for the sweaters and other things they bought they decided to have their lunch. Jennie's mom already called for a reservation in the restaurant that they all love and it's outside of the shopping mall. They were walking through the exit when Chaeyoung felt the need to use the loo so she informed them that she needs to go real quick. 

"You need me to come with you?" Jennie asked.

"No need I'll be fine," Chaeyoung said.

Jennie nodded but gestured to one of the female bodyguards to accompany Chaeyoung. They decided to look around a little more while waiting for Chaeyoung.

Some fans spotted Jennie with her mom but they all respect the idol's personal space and just looked at her from afar.

-----

"Boss, Richard Park's wife is with that female idol, Jennie Kim and two unidentified females and a bunch of bodyguards" the man reported.

"Keep following them. I'll send more people to monitor them" the man called "boss," said.

"Yes, boss" the man answered and ended the call.

The man called "boss" light one of his cigars and smoked with a grim grin on his face.

"The collapse of the Park Empire is near. I can't wait to look at Richard Park's face as I make sure this time that her heiress is dead"

-----

Chaeyoung came out from one of the cubicles, washes her hands, and fixes herself when a group of teenagers entered the restroom. They were loud and laughing but got embarrassed when they saw that they weren't the only ones inside. They bowed and apologized when one recognized Chaeyoung.

"*gasps* you're Jennie Kim's girlfriend!' a girl said. All the other girls looked at her wide-eyed.

"Oh uh haha. I'm not Jennie Kim's girlfriend" Chaeyoung said chuckling. Well she's not her girlfriend she's her wife, kids, take notes.

"But she posted you on Instagram and said you are her girlfriend," one of the girls said.

"Yeah omg you are so gorgeous," the other said.

"It's only a friendly joke, you get that right?" Chaeyoung is trying to be calm she doesn't want to take risks but being recognized in public is a bit scary but also quite exciting.

"Well it won't be a problem if it's true, unnie," one girl said and the others agree.

"Yeah, we are rooting for you!" Another girl said.

"Can we have a picture with you?" Someone asked.

"I'm sorry but taking a photo is prohibited"  Chaeyoung's bodyguard suddenly said.

"It's okay Alex, it's harmless and they seem nice," Chaeyoung said sweetly and looked at the girls. One girl took out her phone and they were thinking who will take it when Chaeyoung takes the phone.

"Alex, can you take a photo of us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"But Miss-"

"Please? Only one" Chaeyoung said and the female bodyguard reluctantly took the phone from her and took their photo.

After taking the picture, Alex told the group of young girls to not post any of the photos that they took with the tall blonde girl, it would jeopardize her work and also the young miss' safety. The young girls nodded and promise to not post any of the pictures on social media.