- S1 - episode 6 -

⚠️

Earlier that morning...

As much as Jennie doesn't want to leave the warm snuggles and her oh-so-sexy and gorgeous snuggle buddy, she has to.

She loves the idol life, yes, but she dreaded morning schedules as much as she dreaded those late ones that she has. She only had less than five hours of sleep and for an idol that's a lot of sleep already. But if you are married to a Park Chaeyoung, I'm sorry but five hours is not enough for snuggies.

So, with a heavy heart, she slowly gets out of bed, careful not to wake up Chaeyoung who's still sound asleep. She went to her room and took a bath. She fixed her things that she needs for her schedule and went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Aunty" Jennie greeted.

"Good morning, Jennie. What time did you arrive last night?" Aunt Bongsun asked.

"A bit late" Jennie answered.

She opened the fridge and looked for something.

"Aunty, do we have more kimchi?" Jennie asked.

"We still have some Kimchi stew" Aunt Bongsun.

"Uh, no I need kimchi. I'm going to make some fried rice for Chaeyoung to at least make up for last night's dinner" Jennie said.

"Of course we have! Here" Aunt Bongsun immediately gave Jennie the kimchi, and the woman was so happy to hear about what Jennie is going to do.

"Aunty, why do you look so excited?" Jennie asked while laughing.

"Nothing. It's just wonderful to see you take care of your wife, Jennie. I've seen you take care of Chaeyoung when you two were kids but this time it's different. You're not just friends you two are married" Aunt Bongsun said.

"This is long overdue, Aunty. I should've taken care of her non-stop. Maybe absence indeed makes the heart grow fonder. My days in the US were lonely. I've missed her. I've missed home" Jennie said.

She and Aunt Bongsun talked while they shuffled into the kitchen. There are things that she realized when she was away and she's determined to make up for the days that she's not with Chaeyoung.

Jennie looked at her watch and saw that it was almost 7 am. She finished Chaeyoung's breakfast and her breakfast just in time when the van that will pick her up pulled up at the driveway.

"I'll go now, Auntie. Just give this to Chaeyoung please" Jennie said and went out of the house.

The moment she mounted the van, Dara handed her her coffee. She said good morning to her manager and with a mischievous smile, she leaned over the driver's side and pushed the car horn twice, and laughed.

"Why do you keep on doing that?" Dara asked.

"Nothing. It was just like 'Wake up, bye, see you later' thingy" Jennie said and shrugged with a sweet smile on her face.

____________________

Jennie's update: