- S2 - episode 3 -

12 days before Christmas...

"love~" Jennie called her wife who hasn't said anything since she told her about her Christmas week schedule.

They arrived home and Chaeyoung went straight to her room shutting it a bit loud that causes Jennie to flinch. Jennie knew it would be risky if she brings Chaeyoung to the US with just them. It would attract too much attention, and the fact that she would be busy with the scheduled event, she wouldn't have much time to spend it with Chaeyoung, unless the whole family will spend Christmas abroad then it would be fine.

Jennie knew that Chaeyoung is slowly being known since she's been featuring her wife on her Instagram account. She saw a few fans asking about who the girl is but bringing Chaeyoung to a big event like that might attract not just curious fans but also the press.

She sighed and followed Chaeyoung to her room but the door is locked. Jennie knew better. She knew that Chaeyoung is just at the other side of the door, waiting, listening.

"I'm sorry" the only thing that comes out of Jennie's mouth.

She doesn't have any excuses, not that she always has but in a situation like this, it's better to just keep it down. And let everything be.

"can I at least get a goodnight?" Jennie pouted at the door. Seconds after the door opened and it immediately made Jennie smile but not for long.

"goodnight," Chaeyoung said and closed the door right at Jennie's face.

Jennie gasps, she didn't even have the chance to say what she's about to say when the door met her face. Her precious face!

"Can I have Rojen? please" Jennie doesn't want to sound begging but she can't help it. How is she supposed to sleep knowing that Chaeyoung is mad at her? And it's been days since she slept in her bedroom, she couldn't remember how her bed feels like.

The door opened again and Chaeyoung threw the poor stuffie at Jennie, it was so fast and she wasn't ready she almost didn't catch Rojen. She sighed when rojen was safely rested between her arms and chest. She pouted and hugged the stuffed toy and talked to it like it would reply to her.

"My poor baby~ mommy just threw you? What a grumpy woman she is? We didn't even get our goodnight kisses. How could we have such sweet dreams?" Jennie told rojen. She broke into a grin when she heard Chaeyoung groaned inside the room.

She knew teasing her wife in this situation will only put her into a more complicated spot but she wouldn't mind. The door opened again.

"Hi! Can Rojen and I get a goodnight kiss?" Jennie asked and used Rojen's paw to say hi.

Chaeyoung glared at her but stepped outside her door and closer towards her not losing the glare. When Chaeyoung was close enough to Jennie the tall blonde woman leaned down and kiss the stuffed toy's head and retreated to the comforts of her bedroom.

She let out an audible gasp, Jennie was appalled. She cannot believe that her wife chooses the stuffed toy over her.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Love. Please, I'll find a way so that we can spend Christmas together. let's not make this a big deal-" Jennie almost bit her tongue when she realized what she just said. She mentally slapped her on the face and wished for mercy among the heavens and the hell.

She almost was frightened when the door opened and there was Chaeyoung shoving a brown envelope towards Jennie. Wide-eyed, Jennie looked at Chaeyoung confused as to what the brown envelope is for.

"L-love?"

"that came from the mail yesterday. I just forgot to give it to you" Chaeyoung said. Considering her expression, Jennie thought that Chaeyoung already knows what's inside the envelope which confused Jennie even more.