- S2 - episode 17-

"Ugh fine. Her name is-" she looked at Jennie. And she remembered earlier's incident. Why would she be afraid of mentioning someone's name? She doesn't even see her anymore. It's not like she's cheating.

"Bae Suzy" Chaeyoung said.

"Why does it sounds familiar?" Seulgi asked.

"Suzy is my cousin" Irene said.

"Right!" Jisoo agreed when she remembered meeting her in Germany during Royal Family Fest.

"Omg! Your ex-girlfriend is Bae Suzy? Sandbox Worldwide's next CEO, Bae Suzy?" Yeri asked, a phone in her hand, she made a quick research to that familiar name.

"Yes" Chaeyoung answered.

"Woah! Big-time big-time!" Joy said.

"When was this?" Jisoo asked.

"End of middle school to senior high school" Chaeyoung said. She enjoys answering the questions partly knowing that the cat-eyed idol across from her might explode in anger sooner or later.

'guess we're even' Chaeyoung thought with a little smirk.

"It should be Lisa's turn now right? Enough with the questions" Jennie said in a tone that only three people in the room knows the meaning.

"I choose dare" Lisa said. She took a shot of vodka in advance that it made them cheer, meaning she is up with anything they ask her to.

"I dare you to call your mom and tell her you're adopted" Yeri said. A mix of reaction but all of them are telling Lisa to do it.

"Relax, chill. I got this" Lisa said and fished out her phone from her pocket. She immediately dialed her mom and just a few rings and she answered.

"Mom? I need to tell you something" Lisa started.

"What is it?" Her mom asked.

"Don't be surprised okay?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm adopted"

"How did you know?"

"It's a dar- MOM?"

"enjoy your vacation with your friends. Drink moderately."

"MOTHER!?"

Everyone is just laughing. Sounds like Lisa's mom has a good sense of humor. They thanked Lisa's mother for letting them stay in their resort and the old woman thanked them too for being friends with her daughter.

"Your mom is so cool!" Chaeyoung slurred and the others agreed.

"Yeah sometimes cooler than me. One time-" Lisa said.

"Save the story for later, Lis. Before we forgot it's the devil's turn" Jisoo said.

"Of course I pick dare" Yeri said.

"Give her something she'll regret" Irene said.

"Something that would scare the shit out of this little devil" Wendy said.

"Yerimmiee should call us "unnie" for the rest of the night" Chaeyoung said. The rest of her sober brain did that. Probably her last sober thoughts.

All of them agreed, a few 'buts' from Yerim but she took a shot anyways. The game went for several hours that night and of course we have some notable moments serve to us by our lovely but jealous couple.

Chaeyoung is undeniably drunk and Jennie cannot control her temper.

Did they fight? Subtly.

Did they reconcile? Yes.