- S1 - episode 20 -

tw// bullying

What transpired in the cafeteria that afternoon was beyond someone's imagination. So Hee might have ticked something inside Chaeyoung causing the tall girl to be a little bit aggressive.

When So Hee walked towards Chaeyoung, the Park acted in reflux and slapped So Hee on the right cheek. Gasps were heard from the bystanders and other students who are in the vicinity. Even Chaeyoung was shocked by what she did.

"I didn't mean to-"

So Hee's face turned darker as her right cheek became red. Two of her minions immediately held Chaeyoung from both sides. Some trapped Hyeri and Ashley so they won't be able to help her. Chaeyoung tried to struggle her way out of So Hee's people's grip but she can't. So Hee held her chin aggressively and forced her to face her.

"The next time you slap me, I'll give it back two folds. But since I'm in a good mood today, I'll let you get away with this. Make sure tomorrow that I won't see a shadow of you or else, it is going be your end Park Chaeyoung. I'll make sure you'll never forget me" So Hee whispered dangerously close to her ears.

"I'm not scared of you" Chaeyoung grits her teeth.

"That's why you're my favorite" So Hee smiled maniacally.

Chaeyoung's knees felt weak so when they let go of her she just dropped to the floor. They didn't hurt her any further but they messed up her things. All sorts of liquids are poured onto her bag, her sketchpad which thankfully is new and there are no important sketches, some of her books and her phone are all soaking.

When freed, Hyeri and Ashley went to her and helped her up. They collected her stuff and tried to save what was left of it. They tried to wash and dry her bag from the hand dryer and tried opening her phone but it was malfunctioning so it didn't help.

"Chaeyoung..." Hyeri said softly.

"I'm okay, unnie. I'm not hurt" Chaeyoung said.

She's trying to look strong in front of them but they knew that she's had enough of this. They always hear that Chaeyoung is a victim of So Hee's power tripping but they didn't know how intense it was. And witnessing it personally made them realize how strong and brave Chaeyoung is.

"What are we going to do with your phone? It was soaked too long" Ashley said.

"I'll survive without it for the rest of the day, I think. Let's go, the lecture is about to start. Thanks " Chaeyoung said.

"Okay. If you say so" Hyeri said.

-----

For the whole day, Jennie was in a bad mood. Irene was the only one who dared to talk to her, even Seulgi was afraid and her Mentor, Dara Unnie was cautious when talking to her.

"Uh, Jennie, Hyo, and her team will be the ones to drive you home. I need to check on Jisoo" Dara told her.

"Can I just ride with Irene's team?" Jennie asked.

"ASeul is going to film for SNL," Dara said.

"Fine. Thanks, unnie" Jennie didn't argue anymore.

Her body is sore from all the dance practice and her throat hurts like hell from singing non-stop. All the stress is taking its toll on her body, not to mention that she didn't get any update from Chaeyoung who's still being her stubborn self.