- S2 - episode 8 -

Long Chapter

----------

"Hi" she heard that soft voice as if it was a sin to wake her up with something louder than a whisper.

Chaeyoung rubbed the sleep off of her eyes trying to decipher where she's at. Her head feels heavy from the drinks she took earlier at the bar. She would have thought that she was drugged and kidnapped if she didn't see Jennie, heard Jennie and sniffed that familiar lovely scent of the one and only Jennie Kim.

"Happy New Year" she heard again but this time from another familiar voice.

"'Huh?" she sat up straight and looked around. She's still wearing the same clothes she's wearing during Christmas Eve date night, even Jennie. 

She looked at her wife and saw her with a serious face then look at the other person in the car.

"Ali!~" she yelled then the two older women laughed out loud. 

"You were snoring" Alice teased and Chaeyoung scrunched her face at Jennie as as if asking her if she's really snoring, when Jennie shook her head no, she rolled her eyes at Alice.

"wait- is it Christmas already?" Chaeyoung asked and looked for her phone to check the time. It was less than 5 minutes before Christmas day and it was enough to get Chaeyoung excited. 

"oh my god, are we going to spend an entire year in a car? What it wrong with us?" Chaeyoung said that surprised the two girls. 

"Love, that only works for new year" Jennie said, totally enjoying how Chaeyoung is getting so worked up for Christmas. 

"Seriously, why did I become your sister?" Alice joked and Rosie jut stuck out her tongue at her. 

"I asked for a room service. You guys want to join me for some little Christmas Eve supper? Also, the oldies' gifts for us arrived" Alice told them. 

"Sure"

-----

"That was fun" Chaeyoung said.

They finished their simple Christmas Eve dinner with Alice and a little chit chat before they went back to Jennie's hotel room. The older of the Parks was ranting about booking a presidential suite and then she's alone most of the time.

"Yeah, you ate quite a lot" Jennie said.

"I didn't~" Chaeyoung pouted and Jennie just chuckled at her cute wife.

"Should I prepare the-" Jennie wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when she saw Chaeyoung holding a box.

"Merry Christmas" Chaeyoung said with a very big smile on her face.

"What's that?" Jennie asked and walked towards Chaeyoung to get a closer look on the gift her wife is holding.

"Open it!" Chaeyoung was excited. She couldn't think of any gift that will suit Jennie's taste. It seems like the woman has everything already so she really thought of what gift to give her wife.

When Jennie opened the box she saw the Leica Q2 monochrom that she wanted to buy since the beginning of the year but wasn't able to. She was too caught up with work and family she didn't even had time to spoil herself. She excitedly unboxed the camera and focus it on her favorite subject.