- S2 - episode 9 -

"Miss Kim. I am afraid we have to leave immediately" Matthew, Jennie's head of security said.

Jennie didn't say anything. She didn't feel right in the first place. She just said a few words to her label mates, telling them that it was an emergency before she stood up and followed Matthew.

She found her manager talking to someone on the phone and gestured for her to wait. While waiting, a group of stylists are already helping her to take the dress off. It was a very intense moment for the team. The very first time that an artist has to be pulled out in the middle of an event because of some security matter.

"Your family already had a word with the company. They said that you'll meet someone at the airport, they didn't enclose where you guys are going, for safety measures I guess. But still, please take care of yourself Jennie. Contact me when it's safe already so I know that you are alive" her manager said Jennie was already in a comfortable casual clothing.

Jennie smiles at her. Truly one of those people that she trust the most is her manager. She doesn't want her to get involve in her complicated life.

"I will, unnie. You too, be safe" Jennie said and hugged her manager.

"Merry Christmas" they both said just in time for Matthew to open the door and call Jennie.

"Miss Kim, we have to leave" Matthew said.

Jennie nodded and exited the room. They used the staff exit to hide Jennie and used some of the team to cover up every possible exits and even entrances. There was a decoy going out of the east wing and one by the west wing. That was enough to distract whoever was after them.

When Jennie got inside the car she asked the question that she's been itching to ask.

"How about the Park Sisters?" Jennie asked calmly.

"On their way to the airport" Matthew answers shortly.

"Could you tell me about what's going to happen next?" Jennie said.

"We're still waiting for further instructions, Miss Kim. Right now, the task is to get you in the plane" Matthew said.

Jennie nodded. She looked out the window and sighed. She's now thinking if it was really a good idea to make Chaeyoung be known to the public. She should have waited for their parents to fix the problem with who ever the enemies are. She felt like she's at fault that the enemies find it easy to locate them.

Jennie was so deep in her thoughts she didn't notice that they are already in the airport. The airport security helped them secure the area so the car Jennie is on and her team went straight to the private hangar using the VIP entrance.

When she went down the car Matthew and a few more body guards cover her. The plane engine immediately turned on the moment she stepped on the first step.

Then that's when she heard the Park sisters arguing inside the plane. She looked up Alex that looks like telling her to "hurry up and calm down your chipmunk". Jennie took faster and bigger steps to at least stop whatever it is that is going on.

"It's uncle Tae Woo isn't it?" Chaeyoung said.

"What are you talking about?" Alice asked. Their parents never told them who is endangering their safety so it was a surprise that Chaeyoung would drop a name.

"Ali, please don't try to hide it. I know the truth. I know that uncle Tae Woo is behind everything. I know that he's behind the kidnapping 15 years ago. I know that he's mad because after taking care of grandpa all his life, grandpa still chose dad to be his successor. He thinks that it's against the Park's tradition to pass the throne to their second born. I know. I know that he's the one who wants me dead. And now he wants you and Jennie dead too" Chaeyoung said, a mix of anger and  pain.