- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -

In the middle of the crowd is the heiress, she already expected the chaos in the airport once they land but she didn't expect it to be this crowded. People from the press, fans of her idol friends, and people who were there to have a glimpse of the secret heiress. It was suffocating, they can't even move an inch, she felt her wife's hand tighten on her own, maybe to make sure she's still there, or as an assurance that they could get through this crowd. She could hear her friend from behind muttering something like it's like an apocalypse. Or maybe worse than that.

Suddenly, she felt her hand slipping out of her wife's grasp. Someone is pulling her away from her. Away from the crowd. She heard her wife called her name, her security had a hard time moving because of the crowd. She heard her head of security also screaming for her name. Even her friends joined.

"ROSIE!"

"MISS PARK!"

"CHAENG!"

"ugh, can we watch something else? Something that the character won't die?" Chaeyoung said

"Love! No one will die. It's getting to the good part" Jennie said.

"Then where the characters won't get kidnapped or the likes of that" Chaeyoung still argued.

"Then what do you want to watch? Fools" Jennie asked.

"Nope, the girl in there had a traumatic past and she embarrassed herself by confessing while drunk" Chaeyoung said.

"Then, Really?" Jennie said.

"The coach there was too evil! Imagine she sold the girls photos to pay for her gambling debt?? Infuriating!" Chaeyoung said.

"Fine fine. Relax. Then let's watch Back Home?" Jennie asked.

"Her sister got kidnapped, so she would break up with her girlfriend. Too cruel. That's just a kid! And they used her to mess with their relationship" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh! How about Let's Get Away?" Jennie asked again.

"The character was just horny" Chaeyoung said.

"Thirst Trap?" Jennie asked.

"Super horny" Rosie said.

"Habit?" Jennie.

"Super mega horny" Rosie said.

"Nini the friendly ghost?" Jennie asked.

"The mandu headed sperm cell ghost is kinda cute but she's still a ghost" Rosie said.

"Ugh! Then code zero!" Jennie said.

"Her special agent girlfriend is missing and there's murder everywhere!" Rosie screamed in horror.

"Love, then what do you want to watch?" Jennie is getting frustrated.

"I don't know. Now I am hungry. I'll grab something from the kitchen, you want something?" Rosie said and asked Jennie.

"Hmm, maybe a cold beer? And a sandwich" Jennie said and Rosie stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Make it two, love!" Jennie shouted.

"Okay!"

Jennie turned the TV on but instead of a show, a woman came out from the TV. And no, it wasn't sadako. The woman isn't even scary, weirdly enough, the woman looks exactly like her.

"Oh god that was nauseating" the woman who looks like her said.

Jennie had no time to scream. It happened very fast that she wasn't able to react. The woman looked around and then finally looked at her.

"Oh shit. She can see me" her lookalike said.

"And I can hear you too" Jennie on the couch said.

"Ah, my bad. So, uh, well, th-this is awkward. You are not supposed to see me. There might be a glitch, or something malfunctioned, or maybe we need to alter the equati-"

"Can you speak in English? Science and Math isn't really my language" Jennie on the couch said.

"Sorry. I- I am Jennie Kim, by the way" the woman said.

"Wow! I didn't not expect that. Really." It was sarcastic, like super obvious.

"From JNK Tech" Jennie Kim from JNK Tech said.

"I am Jennie Kim. From I Heart Entertainment" Jennie on the couch said.

"Oh Jennie Kim from I Heart Entertainment, it's nice to meet you." Jennie Kim from JNK Tech said.

"I should be freaking out right now, Jennie Kim from JNK Tech. But I'm not, which is surprising. So, care to tell me how you magically came out from my TV?" Jennie on the couch said. Jennie Kim from I Heart Entertainment is too long.

"That. Uh I am looking for my Rosie. She disappeared somewhere in the multiverse and I don't know which earth she is right now. And it wasn't just my Rosie, there is a possibility that other Rosie or Park Chaeyoung in the other Earths got mixed up and if I don't fix it then, all Jennie Kim would never end up with Roseanne Park" Jennie Kim from JNK Tech said.

"Woah wait, hold up. Stop right there. That's too much, my brain cannot process everything you just said. Especially when you said that all Jennie Kim would never end up with Roseanne Park, that's just cruel, no, that is pure evil oh my god" Jennie on the couch suddenly stood up.

"Love? You okay right there?" The Jennie Kims heard an angel from the kitchen.

"Is that-"

"Yes that is my Roseanne Park, my wife" Jennie on the couch said.

"Are you sure?" Jennie Kim from JNK Tech asked.

"1000% sure" Jennie on the couch answered.

"You're right, you can't do math" Jennie from JNK Tech said.

"At least I have my Rosie." Jennie on the couch mumbled.

The two Jennies looked at each other. Maybe it's really a disaster to have two Jennies face each other. What more if all the Jennies?

"Fine, my bad. I hope you find your Rosie. I mean it. It would be nice if all the Jennies in the multiverse ends up with their own Rosie" Jennie on the couch said.

"Well, meeting you is already a sign that everything will be fine. You have your Rosie with you, I won't give up until I find my Rosie, and soon all of us will have our Rosie." Jennie from the TV said.

"Promise me that all the other Jennies will find their own Rosie" Jennie on the couch said.

"I promise" Jennie from JNK Tech said.

"Now, go forth other me, fix whatever you have to fix. May fork be with you" Jennie on the couch said.

"Classic" Jennie from JNK said. She tapped her wrists watch and she disappeared.

"We're you talking to someone?" Roseanne appeared from the kitchen.

"No" Jennie said.

"I think I heard your voice. Are you sure you're okay?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah, I was just talking to myself. Literally" Jennie said and pulled Rosie to sit back on the couch.

"Hmmm" Rosie said and moved closer to her wife.

"You ready to continue watching I Married a Secret Heiress? I badly want to know what happened" Jennie asked.

Rosie nodded. It's just a show, she'll get over it. And it's not like she doesn't know what would happened. It was obvious.

Jennie would save her Rosie.

----- IMJK x TGWFFTS -----

Happy April Fools'!!!