- S1 - episode 16 -

Mall...

"Why are we here again?" Joy asked.

"Are you seriously asking that when you already have five shopping bags?" Wendy asked.

"It's better late than never," Joy said rolling her eyes.

They've been in and out of several stores for hours already. Joy became busy buying things and clothes that she likes while Wendy and Chaeyoung were talking about things that Joy didn't have any idea about.

"So?" Joy urged.

"Well, I'm planning on treating you two. Since you got all worried yesterday and all I became was an ungrateful friend. And I want to buy something for someone" Chaeyoung explained.

"Yeah you were such a bitch yesterday," Joy said.

"Yeah, you were" Wendy agreed.

"I'm apologizing already~" Chaeyoung whined.

"Fine fine. You're lucky I can't resist you" Wendy said.

"Cause I'm your baby giant," Chaeyoung said.

"No? I'm Wendy's baby giant" Joy said.

"No! I am" Chaeyoung argued.

"I am, "Joy said.

"It's Irene," a voice said.

"Yeri!" The three of them were surprised to see their friend.

"The one and only" Yeri said.

They all laughed and forgot about why they were even arguing about who's Wendy's giant baby.

"About this someone? Anything particular that you wanted to give?" Wendy asked although she might have an idea of who that someone is.

"I'm not sure," Chaeyoung said.

"This will be harder than I thought," Joy said.

"It's because I think she already has everything. I want to give her something that no one else can give" Chaeyoung said.

Wendy gave her a knowing look. Joy and Yeri were thinking of something that can help Chaeyoung. They continued strolling around the mall, Joy and Yeri were in front while Wendy and Chaeyoung were at the back.

"You know that something that you can give her that no one else can give," Wendy said.

"And I cannot give it just yet," Chaeyoung said, understanding what Wendy said.

"Why? You guys are married" Wendy said.

"I'm looking for that perfect timing," Chaeyoung said.

"And when is that? When you're fifty?" Wendy asked.

"Look, just because we're married doesn't mean we could rush things. And Nini understands that" Chaeyoung said.

"No. Admit that you are scared. And she knows that. That's why she can't make a move because she's afraid that she'll hurt you. But once you're not, believe me, I might not even see you walk properly" Wendy said.

"Hey!~" Chaeyoung protested.

"Believe me you won't," Wendy said.

"Whatever" Chaeyoung said and walked past Wendy.