-S2 - episode 11-

"Love, let's go" Jennie called. However, she didn't receive any response nor felt a hand on her hand that she blindly offered.

"Do you have something else you want to buy?" Jennie asked when she whipped her head at Chaeyoung who stood by in front of the shop's window. They just finished buying gifts for Ella and Eliot.

"Hmm? Nothing. But don't you think that jumper will look good in Eliot?" Chaeyoung asked while pointing at a display.

"Hmm, it does but, Love, Eliot is just a week old. That's for a three-year old kid already" Jennie chuckled. It was fun shopping for kids, Jennie and Chaeyoung were gushing nonstop over the small sized clothes for kids.

Jennie even raises the topic about having kids and Chaeyoung told her that she has to wait after they graduate. That gave Jennie hope, at least Chaeyoung is also open about having kids on their own.

Smiling at her wife, she extended her arms and offered her hand again for Chaeyoung to hold and they both went inside the car.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jennie asked.

"I am craving for something greasy and unhealthy" Chaeyoung muttered.

"We could try In-N-Out" Jennie said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"In-N-Out it is" Jennie muttered and the car moved.

--

"Uh can we have 2 classic combo" Jennie told the crew at the counter.

"Anything else ma'am?" The crew asked.

"That would be all, thank you" Jennie said, the crew gave her a waiting number.

There are a lot of people dining in so, the waiting time is a bit longer.

"Your order will be ready in 10 minutes. Is that alright?" The crew asked.

"No problem" Jennie said and walked towards their table. She feels like if she stayed there longer the crew would already recognized her.

Jennie places the number on the table and looked at Chaeyoung who was busy with her phone.

"Love?" She whispered.

"I'm trying to reach Alice" Chaeyoung said.

"Any luck?" Jennie said. Chaeyoung looked at her with a pout. She threw the phone lightly on the table before she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I told you that she's still in the plane, love. Dad will call us the minute Alice lands in Korea" Jennie told her wife.

She heard her heaved a heavy sigh and Jennie could do nothing but to shake her head. She looked around and saw a few diners looking at their spot like they were recognizing her, some of them are those young adults who could recognize a celebrity even from a far.

Jennie looked down and fixes her mask and get her cap from the next chair.

Minutes passed and their orders came same as the tables next to them which are occupied by some of their boys.

"Excuse me, we didn't order-" Jennie wasn't able to continue when the female crew spoke.

"It's on the house" the woman smiled after putting the strawberry milkshake on the table.

"So Hee" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Miss me?" The woman said.

"Oh my god!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. Jennie didn't understand why Chaeyoung looks happy seeing her former bully-slashed-stalker.