- S2 - episode 7 -

⚠️

Just a warning 🤷‍♀️
______________________________

"WHAT?!" the man's voice resonated across the whole room.

"You bunch of incompetent fools! How come you lost sight of two women?!" He pinched the bridge of his nose, disappointed with his men. It was only a simple task and they didn't even do it right.

"Boss, I think they know that we are keeping eyes on them. Richard Park always sends bodyguards with his daughters" a man said.

"Boss! We confirmed their location. St. Regis Hotel in East 55th st. New York City. Same hotel where the idol Jennie Kim is staying" suddenly another man appeared by the door informing his boss about the recent discovery.

Park Tae Woo's face became bright but sinister. He turned towards his office window, admiring the view of the horizon that belongs to the Land of the Morning Calm. The land that soon will be wrapped around his fingers.

"Tsk, Kim Jaehyun, still loyal as ever just like his ancestors" Park Tae Woo said.

"I want the three of them, alive. It would be delightful if my brother and his best friend will witness the death of their daughters with their own two eyes" he told his men.

"Boss, I thought we are only after the youngest?" one of the men asked.

"Someone get this idiot out of my face" he ordered and someone pushed the guy who spoke out of the room.

"As I was saying, it is better to hit them where it would hurt them the most. Richard will not only lose his heiress but also his eldest" Park Tae Woo said.

"And the idol is just a bonus, Jaehyun needs to learn his lessons, he sided with the wrong Park" he added.

"They don't deserved to be happy. I will soon get what's mine. It is long overdue and he will finally pay the price" Tae Woo said to no one.

His men looked at each other and then to their boss, who sat on his swivel chair and turned to look at the window. His men went out of the room when he waved his hands and dismissed them.

"I'll see you soon, brother" Tae Woo whispered.

-----

A month after his mom died, 14 year old Richard Park had no choice but to continue with his life. He was excused from his studies because of the sudden loss of his mom who died of sickness. Tonight is his last night in their mansion, he is hoping for his dad to go home and spend time with him but he doubts that his workaholic father would spare him some moments.

All his bags are packed, their servants and his most trusted nanny prepared it for him. Tomorrow will be his flight back to England to continue his studies in a prestigious boarding school for boys. His dad insisted that decision after his mom passed away. No matter how much he doesn't want to his dad's words are final.

Growing up alone, Richard's only wish was to have a sibling, a brother or a sister, it doesn't matter as long as he has someone to play with, to take care of and to be his constant companion in their huge and empty mansion. He promised to be the best big brother if ever he gets one.

However, when his wish is going to be fulfilled, it was time for him to go and study abroad. He never really gets to be a big brother, never even gets to know Tae Woo, his dad's rumored illegitimate son.

-----

Present time...

"Nini! This one... I like this one" Chaeyoung said and pointed at a taco cart at the side of the road.