-S2 - episode 12-

"how long have you guys  been friends?"  Lisa asked.

"And by 'you guys', you mean?" Irene asked back.

"You, Jennie, Chong-ah... Everyone" Lisa said

"Well, I've been friends with Jennie since diapers, like literally. Then a year after Chaeyoung was born, so that makes us a three diaper squad. We went to the same day care, preschool, summer camp, boarding school and now we go to the same university. We met my Wendy in a boarding school back in junior high. Jennie and I met JiSeul during training, Wendy and Chaeyoung met Joy and Yeri during freshman orientation. Then there's you" Irene said.

"Woah. That was quite a history" Lisa said.

"Haha wait 'til you hear about how our families became friends" Irene said.

"We have all the time in the world, unnie" Lisa said.

"Okay, but I also need a "tea" in return" Irene is trying to negotiate.

"Sure, anything you want" Lisa agreed excitedly, which made Irene smile.

"This would be fun" Said Irene while rubbing her hands together like an evil Mafia boss.

"I still can't believe that Jennie and Chaeyoung are very close to the point that they live in the same house" Lisa said that made Irene chuckled a little. She remembered almost dying of laughter when Jennie told her that Lisa drove Chaeyoung one night and saw her and how Jennie reacted.

"Yeah, really unbelievable since they barely talk in the university. If I weren't friends with them I would've been fooled" Irene agreed.

"Totally. Okay game! Story time, unnie"

"Aren't you two going to sleep?" The two girls looked at the owner of the voice.

"We're waiting for Jennie and Chaeng, babe. You, why aren't you asleep yet?" Irene told Wendy.

Wendy walks towards them and sat beside Irene on the love seat, Lisa is sitting in front of them.

"I can't sleep because you weren't there"

"Eeeyy" Lisa threw a pillow at them and made a face.

"You're just envious because Jisoo sleeps comfortably even without you" Irene said.

"Babe, Jisoo is rooming with Seul" Wendy joined in, teasing Lisa even more.

"Yaaaah~ unnie. You're so mean!" Lisa sounds like a child.

Wendy and Irene laughed and looked at Lisa suspiciously.

"What's between you and Jisoo?" Wendy asked.

"Won't tell. Irene unnie said she'll tell me about how your families became friends." Lisa said then stuck out her tongue like a kid. Knowing such information doesn't really mean anything but she just wants to stall.

Bringing up that thing between her and Jisoo needs a lot of courage and time

"Fine. Well nothing really special. Just a typical old money friendship. The Parks came from an old royal family who ruled shortly after Joseon, the Kims are their most trusted and loyal Royal advisers, the Baes as their royal security and Shons as the royal physicians. Years went by and our families are still the same. The Parks rules the business world alongside the Kims, my family runs one of the best security companies in Asia and The Shons are well known in the medical field" Irene told Lisa.

"Now, that's sounded more of a history. Can't believe you guys are ancient people" Lisa said, amazed by the piece of history she just heard.

"Ancient people? The only ancient here is Joohyun" another voice said.