- S1 - episode 28 -

"Hello? Su-ji?" Irene said.

The three girls looked at her and was about to protest especially Jennie but Irene held out her hand gesturing them to stop. The phone was on speaker so they would hear Suzy's answers.

'Hello' they heard a sultry but sleepy voice.

"Su-ji, it's Joohyun" Irene said.

'oh hello my beautiful cousin but of course I'm still more beautiful than you, Korea isn't just ready for me' The girl from the other line said.

"Are you done?" Irene asked.

'Ugh. Do you know what time is it in here? it's four in the morning, Joohyun' Suzy said.

"Where are you?" Irene asked.

'Berlin. I thought you knew?' Suzy said.

"Su-ji, I want the truth" Irene said.

'I am in Berlin. Ask mom' Suzy said.

"Okay then are you sending flowers here in Korea?" Irene asked.

'Flowers? Why would I? Oh did you win an award? I'll send one right now' Suzy said.

"No. Flowers for Chaeyoung" Irene said.

It went silent at the other line. The four girls are waiting. Jennie wanted to grab the phone from Irene, if only she could strangle someone from the phone.

'No'

"Bae Suzy" Jennie said.

'Oh, Jennie is that you?' Suzy said and chuckled when she recognized Jennie's voice.

"Su-ji, please we want the truth are you sending black roses to Chaeyoung?" Irene asked her cousin.

'I said no. I didn't send any flowers. And if I did, I'll hand them to Chae myself' Suzy said.

Chaeyoung released a sigh. Yeah, that would be a Suzy thing to do. She won't hide behind those creepy letters. She's actually glad that it wasn't Suzy. But it also means that it was someone near them.

"Okay, I believe you" Irene said.

'Is Chaeyoung there?' Suzy asked.

"Hi, Suzy" Chaeyoung greeted.

'Hi, Chae' Suzy said.

"Okay that's enough" Jennie said.

'You don't have to be rude, Kim. We're just saying hi to each other' the Bae from the other line said.

"Okay okay, thanks for being honest Su-ji. Talk to you soon" Irene interrupted before things gets serious, she knew that her cousin will only make Jennie angrier.

'Glad I could be of help. I'll see you soon, I guess. Bye!' Suzy said and hung up and the line went dead.

"Why do you have to call Suzy?!" Jennie asked.

"To clear some assumptions. At least we got one less person to suspect" Irene said.

"She's right" Wendy agreed.

"Why are you still mad at Suzy?" Chaeyoung asked her wife.

"Because she's your ex. In fact she's your only ex and also your first love" Jennie said.

"that was a long time ago, we dated at the end of middle school through high school and just because she's my first girlfriend doesn't mean she's my first love" Chaeyoung said.