- S2 - episode 20

⚠️

They decided to enjoy their time at the beach, they would enjoy it as much as possible because they will be returning to Korea the next day to spend New Year's eve with their families. There are so many things that they could try, they have the island on their own anyway.

After a proper breakfast, they put on their swimsuits and play by the beach. They played beach volleyball, tried jet skiing, and other enjoyable activities that Lisa's island could offer.

While watching the others enjoy their time in the waters, Jennie is taking all the rest she could get. She knows that once they get back to Korea, it would be a war. A war between Idol Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park's wife Jennie Kim.

It's not that she's complaining, if she would choose between the two , the answer is obvious. She'll choose Rosie over and over.

Jennie is laying down on a wooden beach chair under a coconut tree. Her eyes are closed and she's almost falling asleep. The hot tropical breeze is lulling her to sleep when something happened. Something that her reflexes failed to sense.

-----

"Nœr~ hyunnie unnie. Don't do that" Chaeyoung whined. Her friends are planning on something evil and she refuses to be a part of it. Especially when the victim is none other than her wife. Who's peacefully resting under the coconut trees. Wearing her gorgeous bikini.

"nOeR hYuNnIe UnNiE, dOn'T dO tHaT~" Irene, Wendy, Joy, Yeri and Jisoo mocked the poor blonde heiress before they laughed. Chaeyoung doesn't like the idea but what could she do against these crazy friends of hers?

Lisa and Seulgi are already getting the empty sand bucket and filling it with ocean water. It looks like everyone knows what to do, well except her. If this is the price she has to pay for hiding the truth then maybe she'll just let them?

Chaeyoung saw them running towards the clueless Jennie Kim. She called for Wendy but "Angel Shon" must've been influenced by a bunch of bad people led by the evilest of them all. So, Chaeyoung had no choice but to follow them, see if Jennie Kim is going to be unharmed or if it's the other way around.

When she caught up with them, she witnessed a horrifying scene followed by her wife's scream and their friends' evil laughter. Jennie Kim was drenched with ocean water from head to toe.

Park Chaeyoung didn't know what to do, she didn't even notice that someone passed the empty bucket to her and when Jennie cleared her line of sight, it landed on her holding a now empty bucket. Chaeyoung saw their friends were already running back to the shore. She looked at Jennie and when their eyes met she knew she was in big trouble.

"Love" one word from Jennie and she wanted to bury herself in the sand.

"OH MY GOD. No, I swear it wasn't me" Chaeyoung said and tossed the bucket somewhere.

"I swear! Love, I tried to stop them" Chaeyoung said. She wants to get closer to where her wife is so she could help her up and dry herself.

"Run" she heard Jennie say and not knowing what to do Rosie just screamed while running away.

"You are so gonna pay for this" Jennie said as she stood up.

"No! It's not me!" Rosie screamed.

"I'm going to catch you" Jennie said.