-S2 - episode 14-

"Jennie, dear, can you get Roseanne please" Janice Choi, Jennie's mom said. They were cleaning up the things they used for Sunday picnic so the adults' hands are full.

"Okay mom" 8-year-old Jennie Kim said and walked towards Roseanne.

"Rosie! Rosie! Let's go!" Jennie shouted to get 7-year-old Roseanne Park's attention but still the younger girl is too mesmerized at what she was watching.

"Rosie! Baby come on!" Jennie shouted again.

"Nini unnie! Look!" Roseanne excitedly said and pointed at whatever it was that fascinates her. She cannot help but to smile, Rosie is so cute, she wants to get to her so fast to pinch and kiss those chipmunk cheeks.

Jennie saw a magician talking to Rosie. She saw him leaning closer. Jennie didn't feel so good about that. She saw him pulling out a single stemmed black rose and giving it to Rosie. And believe her or not, Jennie saw through that mask.

Along with Rosie's sparkling eyes, she saw that man's sinister smile.

"Rosie- ow!" Jennie fell on the grass and scraped her knee. The couple who bumped in to her helped her up and they were apologizing to her while dusting off her dress.

They helped her up and everything became dark. She felt like she's trapped in a box full of voices.

"It's your fault"

"You put Rosie in danger"

"You are too weak to protect her"

"You don't deserve her"

*gun shot*

"Rosie!"

-----

Jennie jolted up from the bed. She's sweating profusely and her heart beats like a drum. Her eyes wander around the room looking for Chaeyoung but fails to find her wife.

"Shit shit shit shit shit" she frantically gets out of bed and was about ran outside the room. She started to panic, then she realized where she is. She's going to make a fool out of her dysfunctional self and maybe expose the two of them if she hadn't realized it sooner.

She dropped herself on the couch, her hands wiped her face before she grabbed a handful of her brunette locks and silently screamed. She exhaled and inhaled, each breath she takes in and out is becoming less and less shaky.

It was the same dream again. Though it's been months since she last she dreamt about it. The last time was when Chaeyoung went missing and Lisa drove her back home.

It was a nightmare that happened years ago that continued to haunt her up until now.

She gets her phone and look through her contacts. She found the name and is contemplating if she's going to press call or not, in the end she did. After all she needs to at least be mentally and emotionally stable for the rest of the holidays.

Dr. Ham Eun-Jung, Psychologist.

-----

"Woah! These are a lot! You made all these?" Chaeyoung looks at the table. Her eyes sparkling and her mouth watering.

"Haha, good morning, Chong-ah" Lisa said, smiling at how cute the taller blonde is.

"Hmmmm! Yum!" Chaeyoung said after eating a piece of perfectly cooked bacon.

"Chong-ah. That's only bacon" Lisa said chuckling at how silly her friend is.

"I didn't know you can cook?" Chaeyoung asked.

"A little, but my dad did all these"

"Your dad?"

"Yes, he was here earlier and decided to cook for us"