Christmas Special Chapter

From season 2

"The ring" Jennie rummages her luggage for the nth time in the airport while waiting for boarding

She held her breath until she saw that black velvet box. And exhaled when she opened it for a brief second and then shoved it carefully under her packed underwear, nobody's going to bother checking on that... right?

She looked around and saw the production crew having a small meeting or a chitchat maybe? she's not sure. She feels lonely because she doesn't have any friends with her. Her manager is busy going over with how her schedule will run once they are in New York. It's almost Christmas and the other cast has another schedule to attend to, and since she has her own thing to do in New York during the holidays the production team compromised by filming a few scenes in New York. The director thought that it would be a nice Christmas special, a gift for the fans.

The real filming location will be in Thailand and so the other cast will fly straight to the island, but because of Jennie Kim's personal schedule the team decided on the Christmas special which was done and officially added to the storyline in just two days, the production was ready in a week even the permits. Jennie was amazed when she read the additional scenes, it was intense and literally pushed her to the edge of her seat. The escape scene? When the Park sisters were escorted out of the hotel immediately and her character was pulled out of the event? Her heart was racing when she read that part.

And the confrontation in the plane? Ugh, I'll tell you that in detail but first, sorry about that wall it'll be reconstructed in a few minutes.

Anyway, Jennie feels lonely and nervous and when those two negative feelings join forces it's either she'll fail stupidly or fail remarkably there is no in-between. While watching the team together Jennie felt pressured. You see, she's up to something but her introvert self is scared of how to approach the said team, she needs certain people to push her and tell her to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team!?

That is so much for a push, thank you very much. She felt her phone ringing and saw that it is one of the certain people. She smiled and answered the phone.

"Tell me you didn't forget the ring" Kim Jisoo said.

"I didn't, I just checked it" Jennie said smiling.

"Okay good, I was just checking" Jisoo said, relieved that her friend didn't forget the most important thing she needs to bring aside from herself.

"Did you talk to pdnim about it?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I told her I got the perfect Christmas gift" Jennie said.

"But did you actually tell her about the whole thing?" Jisoo asked.

"About that... Not yet I don't know how too and I am nervous and I am alone and I can't do this without you guys" Jennie confessed.

"As much as I find it too cute but Jen you have to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team" Jisoo said.