- S2 - episode 5 -

"Aish, this is frustrating! Why isn't she answering her phone? Is she that busy?" Chaeyoung said. She threw her phone on the bed and it landed just beside an open suitcase.

She's trying to reach her wife but the woman isn't answering. She huffed and puffed her chubby cheeks and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She's currently packing her suitcase that she'll carry for her tomorrow's flight, she doesn't need to bring much, just a few sets of clothes, some necessities and her camera.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Alice's suddenly showed up at her bedroom door. She saw her sister sulking on her bed looking at her like a kicked puppy.

"Jennie's not answering?" she asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I thought this is going to be a surprise?"

"But- I just wanted to know what's she's doing. If she had breakfast, it's morning in there" she said sadly.

Alice broke into a smile. "I'll tell you what's she's doing. She's having breakfast with the movie director and other actress that she's going to work with" Alice said, it was a quick peek on Instagram.

"Actress? You mean-"

"Oh yes, Chahee, I remember her. Hahaha we had a few meals with her when you guys were in high school, right?" Alice said.

"oh. Yeah. Pfftt" Chaeyoung was annoyed by the memory and she clearly knows that her sister is teasing her.

"Sleep now poopie, we have an early flight tomorrow" Alice said and was about to retreat to the guest room but changed her mind.

"I'm proud of you" Alice said.

"hmm? Why?"

"Why? Can't I be proud of my baby sis?" Alice said.

"Could you stay with me tonight?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You just want me to help you pack" Alice said.

"Well... yeah. That's one" Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Okay, I'll just get some stuff" Alice said and went to the guest room.

____________________