- S2 - episode 16 -

⚠️ Warning. Chaos ahead ⚠️

Blackvelvet in a nutshell

_________

"Okay gays! Let's play a game. It's called, "Take a shot or take it off" it's easy, fun and absolutely hot" Yeri said excitedly.

"Aaahhh~ Yerim~ah so vulgar" Joy said embarrassed.

"Yah, you'll enjoy it the most" Yeri said making the group laugh.

"Then I'll take it off first" Joy said and was about to take a shirt off but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Joy, relax." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, enough with the interruption, she's running out of words" Yeri said.

"Who?" Jisoo asked.

"Secret" Yeri said.

"This is crazy" Jennie softly said.

"Here's the mechanics. It's a simple truth or dare but with a twist. Each player is allowed to hear the question or the dare. If they choose to answer or do the dare they need to take a shot. If they refuse to do any of the given options they need to take one piece of clothing off as a consequence. Easy right?"

The living room erupted with lots of reactions but no one reacted negatively. It seems that they all wanted to do the game and so game master Yeri felt accomplished.

"This game is fun I swear. It's either you get drunk or get naked" Yeri proudly said. 

"So how are we going to start? Spin the bottle?" Seulgi asked.

"Nah, spin the bottle is a game of luck and chances. It's going to be unfair. So let's just take turns." Yeri said and the others nodded.

"Starting with the eldest" Yeri said.

"Yah! No way!" Irene shouted.

"Those who are in favor of Joohyun to be the first player raise your hand" Jennie said and everyone raised their hands, Seulgi even raised a foot that made everyone laugh.

"You're next, dumbass" Irene told Seulgi and threw a chip at her.

"At least I'm not the first one" Seulgi said .

"Okay okay, quiet down kids" Yeri said.

"To start the game, let's cheers!" Yeri said and raised a can of beer and everyone followed.

"Irene Bae Joohyun, the original visual, truth or dare!" Seulgi screamed.

"Yah, they would think we have beef with each other by how enthusiastic you are to grill me" Irene said.

"Just pick one" Jisoo insisted.

"Truth" Irene finally said.

"Lame!" Almost every one reacted.

"What? It's my pick, now ask me. Come on," Irene said.

Silence. It's like every one of them is thinking about what to ask Irene, feels like a competition or something.

"In a day, how many times can you do it with Wendy?" Seulgi asked.

"What the hell?!" Wendy screamed while Jisoo and Seulgi laughed. Jennie and Lisa even let out a chuckle, Joy and Yeri are already making excited and teasing noises while Chaeyoung looks like she's traumatized but still interested.

Irene smiled and took a shot of vodka.

"Honestly? I could do it all day. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow" Irene answered.