- S1 - episode 1 -

Chaeyoung woke up not because of her alarm but because of the car horn outside. She almost had a mini heart attack when she hastily sat up from her bed. She messed her already messy hair as she groan. It's been like that for a year already and she still can't get used to it.

She secretly peeked outside and watched someone go in a black van. She sighed and decided to go down to the kitchen to have her breakfast.

"Good morning" Aunt Bongsun greeted her.

"Good Morning, Auntie" she greeted.

"I'm going to get groceries later, do you need something? I can get it for you" Aunt Bongsun asked her.

"Uhm, I'm not sure, Auntie. I'll just send you a message later" Chaeyoung said politely.

"Okay. Eat breakfast now so you won't be late" Aunt Bongsun said.

Chaeyoung ate while having a conversation with Aunt Bongsun. The middle-aged woman has been with the Kims since Jennie was a kid and has known Chaeyoung since then.

Only a few people knew about the wedding and those people are someone that they trust. When the two got married, Aunt Bongsun and Uncle Jongmin are the two people that accompanied them to their house.

Aunt Bongsun is the one who cleans the house, cooks, and does the laundry. Chaeyoung helps sometimes when she's not busy with school since she insisted on doing house chores. Uncle Jongmin is Chaeyoung's driver, Jennie doesn't need one since her manager always picks her up or she just drives by herself.

"She has an early schedule today. She even missed breakfast" Aunt Bongsun said.

"What time did she get home last night?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's not even night anymore, I think I opened the door for her around three," Aunt Bongsun said.

"Did she eat dinner?"

"I'm not sure, maybe she did on the set, can you remind her to eat lunch? You'll see each other at school right?" Aunt Bongsun asked.

"I'll try, Auntie," Chaeyoung said.

After eating breakfast she went to her room and took a nice relaxing bath since she has leisure time for waking up early, and getting ready for school. She checked her phone while brushing her teeth.

____________________