- S1 - episode 13 -

tw// bullying

[minor time skip]

Weeks passed by like seconds, and as the holiday season gets closer, Jennie's schedule gradually piled up and became hectic. Not just her, even the other idols and stars that are enrolled in the university had gone busy. The whole student body misses the presence of their idols.

However, it also allows other students to bring other people down just so they could feel better about themselves. Those students who enjoy hurting innocent people who mind their own business. Others think that when you're in a university bullying isn't a thing anymore but no, it's still there and it just gets worse.

"Oh, it is 'whoresé'. In what do we owe your presence here, slut?" One girl asked and called her names.

Other students in that corner just laughed at her. Some looked at her with disgust and others with lust of course.

She doesn't get why other people hate her. She didn't do anything wrong to them. She doesn't even know them. She's just minding her own business and still gains such hate.

She would never understand how the human mind works. If only they spend their time educating themselves and focusing on the important things they wouldn't be bringing other people down.

"This is a public place. I don't see the need to explain why I'm here" she said.

She was pretty proud of what she said. After all, Jennie told her to learn how to fight for herself. No, she wouldn't stoop down to their level but it doesn't mean that she's going to keep her mouth shut.

She might not have a sharp tongue but she has a sharp mind.

And it wasn't that long when she felt a sting on her left cheek. A sound of a slap resonated throughout the quiet study corner.

So Hee, the university director's daughter stood in front of her.

"Don't get too proud of yourself because you have those stars backing you up. Let me just remind you Park, the more they know, the more you'll get hurt" So Hee said.

-----

"Yah! Jichu that's mine!" Jennie panicked when she saw Jisoo was about to open her phone.

She grabbed the phone and gave her the iPad instead. Jisoo was eyeing her suspiciously.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jisoo asked.

"N-no. I deleted all the games in here. I put it all in the iPad so play it there" Jennie found a perfect excuse.

Jisoo always plays with her phone, it was safe back then but these past few days her phone was filled with Chaeyoung's photos, stolen ones, some selca's, their pictures together, and sometimes Chaeyoung sends her some. Which makes her energized the entire time when she's on her schedule.

"You sound suspicious" Jisoo urged.

"No, I'm not. You're the one who's being suspicious" Jennie said.

"I'm not," Jisoo said.

"Hi," someone said.

Both girls looked at the owner of the voice. Jennie lift a brow while Jisoo suddenly stood up.

"Hi!" Jisoo said with a slightly higher pitch.

"You're a singer now?" Jennie whispered at the actress.