- S1 - Final episode -

The ride back home was too quiet. After assuring their friends that she's fine they all decided to go home, but not after Wendy and Joy talked to her. Jennie isn't with her in the car of course, the idol is with her team and they are the one who will drive her home. When they arrived, she immediately went out of the car and went straight inside the house. Aunt Bongsun said that Jennie arrived already and locked herself inside the room.

She was fidgeting in front of Jennie's room. To be very honest she's scared when Jennie gets mad. And for her whole life, growing up with Jennie, the older girl never did get mad at her. So, she's not sure how to handle a mad Jennie.

She knocks on the door and softly called Jennie's name. At the first few times, she didn't receive any answer. She knocked again for like 24th times already then the door opened, Jennie just came out from the bath and she was wearing her pyjamas already.

"What?" Jennie asked lazily.

Chaeyoung felt a lump on her throat, she's trying her best to say something. A single tear escaped her eye and she was so fast to wipe it.

"A-are you r-really mad at me?" She asked, her voice was shaking and she wants to cry.

"Do I look like I'm not?" Jennie asked coldly.

"Sorry" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Sorry? You could've got hurt! You could've been kidnapped or worst killed! A sorry won't bring you back!" Jennie's voiced raised a bit, imagining the possibilities of Chaeyoung getting hurt.

"But I'm okay? I'm alive. My stalker is gone, my bully is gone I'm gonna have a normal university life from now on. Think about the bright side" Chaeyoung argued but regrets after.

"Think about the bright side? What if something happened to you earlier? I wasn't there! You were- you were in a storage room at the end of a hallway that no one usually comes. Do you know that they kill people in a storage room?!" Jennie is losing her calm.

"They do?!" Chaeyoung was horrified.

"In the movies!" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung shut her mouth. She wants to say something but she also understood why Jennie is reacting this way. She's been stubborn like really really stubborn.

She cannot control her expression and started to pout out of guilt.

"Don't. Don't do that pout. Nuh uh" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung looked at her biting her lower lip.

"Stop it. You can't do that. Especially not that!" Jennie said pointing at Chaeyoung's face.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You were supposed to tell me!" Jennie frustratingly said.

"And she said that you deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you? One that afraid to lose you? Well I am obsessed with you and I am scared that one day I might lose you because apparently you like danger!" Jennie said.

"Sorry. Sorry, love. I promise this will be the last time" Chaeyoung said.

"God. Tell me how could I stay mad at you?" Jennie said softly.

Chaeyoung cannot hold it anymore she threw herself at Jennie and cried her heart out. All the frustrations, all of her fears, all of her regrets and guilt pour out right at the moment. She's been holding it for months and it's finally over. She can be vulnerable even just for this time.

"I don't know what to do if something happens to you" Jennie said.

"Me too" Chaeyoung said between her sobs.