- S1 - episode 30 -

They walked hand in hand along Myeongdong Street Food Alley. Chaeyoung has 2 sticks of corndogs on her right hand while Jennie holds her left hand. Jennie is carrying their shared drink while Chaeyoung feeds her every now and then, careful not to be seen when she pulls down her mask to take a bite.

It was a very special night. There might be a lot of people but for Jennie and Chaeyoung the world is empty and it's just the two of them. They decided to keep a little distance from Irene and Wendy to avoid the attention that they would get if they go in group and one of the two idols get noticed. They decided to meet at the nearest park after they explore the streets.

Jennie is just happy to see Chaeyoung enjoy the little things. As much as she wanted the world to know about her wife, it isn't the right time. She'll have to talk to their parents about it especially Chaeyoung's. So, for now, she'll enjoy their privacy and will work harder for their relationship.

She was pulled right out of her stupor when she felt cold hands on both of her cheeks. She let out a scream and Chaeyoung's laugh blends along with the noise in the very busy street.

"Love~" Jennie whined and Chaeyoung just continue to giggle but soon stopped.

"You're in too deep" Chaeyoung's voice is full of worry.

"I'm just thinking about things. About you. About us" Jennie said.

"Everything is going to be fine" Chaeyoung said.

"We'll be fine" Chaeyoung added.

She knew it wasn't easy, like how she told herself in the past that she won't demand for anything from Jennie and just accept the fact that her marriage is complicated. But here she is, she can't get enough of Jennie, she wanted more of her and she's afraid of the things she might do and ask as she begins to open up herself to her wife. She knew that she tends to be selfish at times.

Although, it felt good. To just forget about everything even just for a short time. Chaeyoung knew that sooner or later they'll go back to barely talking to each other again when Jennie starts working on her music, while she deals with whoever her stalker is.

"Now you're the one who's spacing out" she heard Jennie says.

Chaeyoung smiled behind her mask realizing how Jennie always knew everything about her. Even those little things that she never thought she does.

"Are you cold?" Jennie asked, which made her smile even more since she was wearing this thick jacket and Jennie is wearing just a coat and a cap.

"I'm thinking about how can I kiss you if we're wearing a mask?" Chaeyoung said.

Silence.

"Let's go home" Jennie said seriously, realizing that it was indeed a problem.

Chaeyoung laughed again as Jennie dragged her to where they parked their car.

"Wait! Haha, I was just kidding!~"

"No, love. This is serious. You want to kiss but we can't do it here. Let's go home so we can" Jennie said.

"Nini~"

"Hey~"

"Let's take a walk in the park~"

"Let's enjoy this night. Please~ pretty please. My love, my Nini unnie~ my wifey~"

Chaeyoung tried her cutest plea just to prevent Jennie from dragging her home. Well, as much as she wanted the kiss to happen now, she doesn't know when they will be able to go out again like this.

Jennie pretends to huff but also giggled after. She tugged Chaeyoung's hand and they took the path towards the park.

"Okay. To the park it is!" Jennie said.