- S1 - episode 11 -

It was an enjoyable dinner for all. Their parents' surprise visit made the weekend.

Chaeyoung cried seeing her mom and Jennie's mom. They were talking over dinner and the oldies cannot help but tease the young couple one after the other.

"Why are you sulking over there?" Chaeyoung whispered when she saw Jennie puffing her mandu cheeks and poking her dinner.

"Because I said that I'll have dinner with you but the oldies came and now my promise is broken again" Jennie sadly whispered.

"Jen we are eating dinner together," Chaeyoung said

"I know but I want it to be only the two of us" Jennie whispered back.

"But we are having dinner together. Right?" Chaeyoung insisted.

"Hmmm," Jennie pouted.

"Then you didn't break your promise" Chaeyoung smiled.

Jennie smiled back and it didn't go unnoticed by their family.

"Excuse me? We're here? I'm here? I'm single. Please not in front of my barbeque" Alice said seeing how close the couple's faces to each other.

"Alice!~" Chaeyoung whined.

The whole family laughed and even the two laughed over Alice's singlehood. When the laughter died down. They thought that the teasing will also tone down a little but they guessed it wrong.

"A gathering like this would be much happier with little kids running around the backyard" Jennie's dad said.

"Of course. A grandchild to spoil" Chaeyoung's dad agrees.

"So, when are you going to give us some grandkids," Jennie's mom asked.

This caused Chaeyoung to suddenly choke on something and cough. Jennie gave the younger girl a glass of water before she gets her own. When the two of them calmed down, both of them looked at each other and at their parents who were looking at them and waiting for their answer.

"Moms, dads, may I remind you that we are college students and Jennie is a public figure. We can't just give you grandkids in an instant" Chaeyoung told the oldies rather calmly.

"But it wouldn't hurt to try," Mrs. Park said.

"Mom~ neither of us couldn't just attend university with a baby bump~ and it's not like we'll miraculously get pregnant. It takes a lot of procedures and great doctors, I think" Chaeyoung whined.

"Wendy's parents are doctors. We could preserve the secrecy of your marriage if the one who will conduct the procedure is someone we know" Mrs. Park told her daughter.

"But still," Chaeyoung said.

"It's not like you're going to conceive out of wedlock. You're married" This time Jennie's mom answered.

"Did you guys suddenly decide that I'll be the one to conceive?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Rosiepoop. Jennie couldn't dance sololololololœr with a baby bump. That's even more rebellious" Alice spoke.

"These oldies. Stop pressuring my wife~" Jennie whines.

"We're not pressuring her we're pressuring you!" Jennie's mom said.

"Mom, we haven't even graduated yet. That can wait. And besides, we don't have time for that. At least not yet. Jennie's working on her new music and several projects including college, and I'm busy with school stuff too, so having a kid isn't necessary for now." Chaeyoung frustratingly answered.