- S2 - episode 6 -

"Jennie, Attorney Park is calling" her manager informed her. She's in the middle of fitting and there are a lot of stuff and staff in her hotel room's living room.

Her bedroom door is tightly shut and no one is allowed to go in there even her manager. Hands started to work on her dress and she wish that it would end sooner. She looked at her manager and asking for the phone.

"That might be important, I'll take it" Jennie said and took her phone. Alice might be looking for her sister and she doesn't want to deal with a hot headed Alice, as per Chaeyoung told her earlier.

"Yes, Attorney?" Jennie said.

"Is Rosiepoo with you?" Alice asked.

"Yes" Jennie's answers are short and Alice understood that.

"Is she sleeping? She's lacking sleep since you went here. Tell her to get some, please" Alice told Jennie.

"Yes, yes don't worry" Jennie answered.

"And one more thing. Do you have plans for tonight or do I need to snatch my sister away from you? Because you see, we flew here because that blonde brat wanted to spend Christmas with you" Alice said.

"I do! Of course, I do have plans, so enjoy your time with your friends. I know you are dying to meet them" Jennie said.

Jennie wasn't sure why she was still alive after lying to a lawyer. Guess this is luck.

"Okay cool. Just bring a bunch of securities, you hear me?" Alice said.

"Yes, ma'am" Jennie said and Alice ended the call.

Jennie sigh in relief. She doesn't have a plan. Come to think of it. This is going to be their first Christmas together. Just the two of them as spouses. It was so stupid of her to just want to stay in the hotel room with Chaeyoung. Of course that's a very lame way to spend holidays.

She looked at her manager who is talking to one of the staff, then around her, and finally landing to that tightly shut door. She exhaled and looked at herself in the mirror in front of her, she's been busy doing celebrity stuff and it always interfere with her duty as a wife. Now, she can't think of anything to do and be that perfect wife for Chaeyoung.

What would Jennie Kim do?

"Jennie"

"Jennie, here" she heard her manager that pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Unnie?"

"Are you okay?" Her manager asked.

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm good" she managed to say.

"You sure?" Manager asked again.

Jennie nodded and smiled to show that she's fine.

"Yup- uh unnie?"

"Yes?"

Jennie was thinking how she would ask for a free time. She's sure that she doesn't have any schedules after the fitting but being in the industry for quite a while now, she knew that there would be schedules that would suddenly appear and those are the ones that aren't easy to dodge.

But it's Christmas. Maybe they would give her some slack.

"Can I-"

"You have your time in your hands until noon tomorrow" her manager told her.

"Oh"

She knew it was impossible, but at least she tried...

"OH? WAH... WAIT-" it took her a few seconds before she realized that it was indeed a free time.