- S2 - episode 19 -

Chaeyoung wakes up and the first thing she does is smile. Smile while her eyes are closed. She was feeling kind of super happy in the morning maybe it has something to do with what she and her wife did last night? She heard Jisoo teasing Jennie about it yesterday morning she was trying to remember... Ah, of course, it's the after-sex glow or something. Her arms spread reaching for a certain warmth but confusingly it wasn't there.

She opened her eyes and checked if Jennie's side of the bed is empty. Not that she isn't used to waking up without the cat-eyed mandu cheeks beside her but, isn't it odd that her wife would just leave her so early in the morning after a night of having sex? And their first time as well?

Chaeyoung abruptly gets up from the bed when she notices that she's fully clothed. She's in different sleepwear but isn't she supposed to be naked? Like those in the movies? Or she's watching too many shows and it doesn't apply in real life?

The bed was also a mess. Well, she slept on it obviously but it was messier, clear evidence of what took part last night. Her eyes wander around the room looking for Jennie's traces when she found a lump of beddings on the couch.

That's Jennie. Her wife. She's sure of it.

It made Chaeyoung overthink even more. She can hear her heart slowly cracking. She isn't sure why? Wasn't she able to satisfy Jennie? Didn't Jennie like it? Are they going to get a divorce now?

She has a lot of questions and she didn't notice that she's already in front of the couch where Jennie is. She doesn't look comfortable but she still chose to sleep like that.

Why?

Chaeyoung's hand hovered above Jennie's head she was about to caress her wife's beautiful face when Jennie abruptly grabbed her wrist. Chaeyoung was shocked by Jennie's actions, she closed her eyes and waited for what her wife would do.

"Oh my god. Rosie! My love, I am so sorry. Did I hurt you? Did I grab you too tight? God, I'm so stupid. I'm sorry love, I'm so sorry" Jennie panicked when she saw how scared Rosie is. She checks her wrist and then cupped her wife's face. She kisses her cheeks and forehead not once stopped saying sorry.

"W-why?" Chaeyoung asked, her eyes slowly welling with tears.

"Love, sorry. It was just reflex, I swear." Jennie said.

"No. Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Rosie said in between sniffles.

"Oh. This. I-"

"Aren't we supposed to sleep together?"

"I went back late last night, love, and I don't want to wake you up. I had a few more drinks with them"

"What?"

"You needed to sleep well, you haven't been sleeping that well lately. I'm sorry"

"No, what time you said you went back?"

"Late? I mean it wasn't even night anymore. Maybe 3 am?"

"Then- w-who put me to bed?" Chaeyoung asked. She is sure they did something last night.

"Lexie carried you. I tucked you to bed" Jennie said.

"You did?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. I even changed your clothes" Jennie said.

"Love are you okay?" Jennie asked when Chaeyoung didn't answer.

"You said you change my clothes?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes," Jennie answered.

"Did we kiss?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Y-yes we did, love, what's happening?" Jennie asked because it looks like something is bothering her wife.