- S2 - episode 23 -

⚠️

_______________________________

The plan was simple.

Protect the heiress at all cost. A simple instruction but holds a heavy responsibility.

In the middle of the crowd is Roseanne Park, she already expected the chaos in the airport once they land but she didn't expect it to be this crowded. People from the press, fans of her idol friends, and people who were there to have a glimpse of the secret heiress dominated the airport grounds like ants. It was suffocating, they can't even move an inch, she felt Jennie's hand tighten on her own, maybe to make sure she's still there, or as an assurance that they could get through this crowd. She could hear Yeri from behind muttering something like it's like an apocalypse. Or maybe worse than that.

Suddenly, she felt her hand slipping out of Jennie's grasp. Someone is pulling her away from her wife. Away from the crowd. She heard Jennie called her name, trying to look for her and reaching for her hand. The group and their security had a hard time moving because of the crowd. She heard Alexandria also screaming for her name. Even her friends are calling for her. However, the more they screamed the more they are getting swarmed by the crowd. It feels like there are a thousand of people in the airport that moment.

"ROSIE!"

"MISS PARK!"

"CHAENG!"

"CHAEYOUNG!"

*Gun shot*

"ROSIE!" Jennie screamed for the second time. It was like 15 years ago all over again.

A warning shot was fired, it was for two reasons; to get the crowd under control and to stop whoever it is that is dragging Roseanne Park away from them. However, neither the crowd nor the person who has Chaeyoung stopped. Actually, it became even worse.

It was so sudden people didn't even have time to react properly. All of them wanted to run after the heiress but they all got pushed back by the crowd. Lisa and Irene had to make a decision pronto, if they keep pushing then it'll only make everyone more panicked than they already are. Airport security joined the scene and tried to disperse the crowd, police are waiting outside the airport and tried to clear out civilians and bystanders, also blocking those press people who insist on entering the airport.

When the path was cleared for them, the group was rushed outside of the airport straight to their service.

"Get everyone to the safe house and send agents to their family. Order everyone to be in their post until we take down the orders. No one's going to act on their own unless I said so. You are only going to take orders from me or from Lisa" Irene instructed and the agents complied.

After a few minutes of arguing, five of their friends are already inside the van that will take them to the safe house. All of them wanted to stay until they find where Roseanne is but Irene said it would be dangerous if others will get involve.

Meanwhile, Jennie, Lisa, Irene, and Agent Simmons went inside one of the surveillance vans. Jennie has to find Rosie immediately, she's not going to leave the airport without her wife.

Inside the surveillance van are the same type of equipments from Agent M's private office. So, Jennie was sure that it could help them a lot better than those things they used before. Even Irene is suggesting to change everything in their company. Of course, after everything is fine already.

Alexandria on the other hand is a bit confused. She knows how Agent M's equipments work but why she can't get something from the heiress' tracking device? No matter how she tries to locate Roseanne, she can't. She turned to the other three and noticed the screen on their side... They are successfully locating the heiress' location at the moment.