- S1 - episode 19 -

tw// Bullying

***

"Hey! Stop that!" She heard that very familiar voice.

Jennie dropped everything she was holding and ran towards the kids surrounding Chaeyoung and pushed the boy who was holding the younger girl.

Angered with how the newly arrived kid did to her brother a taller girl grabbed Jennie's wrist and forced the cat-eyed girl to face her.

"We were just playing around!" The girl said.

"Hurting someone isn't playing around, stupid bitch!" Jennie shouted.

Chaeyoung gasped hearing Jennie say adult words.

"Did you just call me stupid bitch?!" The girl said.

"Yes! You are an ugly stupid bitch who's picking on someone too little so you could feel better about yourself!" Jennie bravely answered.

The older girl was pissed so she pushed Jennie so hard that the girl tumbled backward and fell hitting her left shoulder on the corner of the sandbox.

Jennie screamed in pain while Chaeyoung cried.

"Nini unnie!!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

The group of older kids was nervous they flew from the scene before the adults came. Jennie on the other hand managed to comfort the crying Chaeyoung amidst her hurting shoulder.

"Don't cry now, my Rosie. Nini unnie will always protect you"

***

Chaeyoung woke up from the unpleasant dream which happened years ago. She was sweating and teary-eyed because of a memory that she didn't want to happen again.

She's afraid every time Jennie meddles with things about her. She's afraid the older girl will have to go through such pain that she doesn't deserve.

She looked at the clock beside her and it was already late. She only had little time to prepare for university so she didn't waste time and take a bath and get herself ready.

Guess breakfast would be in the car.

____________________