- S1 - episode 35 -

Loooooooooong. Enjoy (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
_________________________________

"No-"

"Hi, Chaeyoung"

"So Hee"

Chaeyoung's face cannot be painted, she's confused and scared and somehow a little relieved?

"I see you're disappointed" So Hee said.

"No, I- I mean. Why? I thought-"

"That I like Jennie?" So Hee interrupted her and laughed.

"Sorry, that was funny" So Hee said trying to calm herself.

Chaeyoung just looked at her, she can feel her phone vibrating inside her back pocket but she just ignored it. She's looking for reasons why it was So Hee, how it was So Hee.

"The only thing I like from Jennie is for her to stay away from you. But for the past few weeks it's kinda obvious that she won't and it dawned pn me that, oh there is something between you and Jennie" So Hee said

"How?" Chaeyoung is scared, yes but she's also calm about this and she doesn't know why.

"I've been following you for quite a while now. And I saw everything. I know where you live and that you are staying with Jennie and seeing how you are so calm about this, I think I'm right" So Hee said.

"Why did you do all this?" Chaeyoung asked, she wants answers.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"So Hee please"

"It's because I want you!" So Hee shouted that made Chaeyoung flinched.

"Don't you remember this place? Because every time I come here all I could think about is you. Here is where it all started Chaeyoung. You told me I'm pretty, you cared for me you gave me confidence. You are all I am not and- and that made me want you more than anything" So Hee told Chaeyoung.

"Rosie!" They heard.

Chaeyoung panicked and looked down the hallway to check if it's really Jennie although it sounds stupid because Jennie is the only one that calls her Rosie. She saw the idol turning her head left and right, seemingly looking for her. However, she cannot let Jennie see her just yet.

So Chaeyoung did that one thing, probably the last stupidest thing, but not sure, that she would do in her life. She quickly walked towards So Hee and grabbed the girl up and pulling her as they look for an empty room.

They reached the storage room at the end of the hallway near the History section, a room where the university stores other old and broken stuff. She quietly closed the door and faced So Hee who's now getting confused with the way she acted.

"What are you doing?" So Hee asked.

"I cannot let her see you" Chaeyoung said.

So Hee scoffed. She looked at the girl and sighed. She planned to come clean. To leave everything behind without feeling guilty.

"This is what would get you in trouble. You are too kind Chaeyoung" So Hee said.

"I just need to know everything"

"Why aren't you mad at me? You should be cursing me by now. I made your every day a living hell. I hurt you, a lot of times" So Hee said.

"I did fight back" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, you did" So Hee smiled.

Silence envelopes them. They heard Jennie screaming Chaeyoung's name but none of them moved.