CHAPTER 24

Lizziel hadn't left her room since they had come back to the bunker, except for when she wanted to eat

Lizziel hadn't left her room since they had come back to the bunker, except for when she wanted to eat. She was currently reading her book while lazily laying on her bed , when she heard knocks on her door.

"Come in", she said looking towards the door to see Sam's head peeking in, "Hey Sam".

"Hey Lizzie", Sam said with a small smile before taking a seat on her bed.

"What's up? Ooh and also can I call you Sammy? I have wanted to a few times but didn't know if you would be fine with that because after all that's what Dean calls you and I thought it must be something that is only for your brotherly relationship...", Lizziel was cut off by Sam chuckling.

"Yes you can call me Sammy, I give you permission", Sam told her.

"Awesome", Lizziel said with a huge grin, "Also, you didn't answer my first question".

"Right, I came to tell you that Dean has gone to help an old friend of ours named Missouri Moseley and I came to ask you if you would help me try and train Jack", Sam informed her.

"Oh okay, sure I'll help. I did tell Dean that I would train him so, let's do this", Lizziel said trying to get up from the bed but ended up tripping and falling. She quickly stood up and looked at Sam laughing, "Shut up Bigfoot".

"Sure, half pint", Sam said with a teasing smile causing Lizziel to smack him on his arm.

"I'm not short", Lizziel said before heading towards one of the rooms to see if Jack was there. Once she spotted him sitting at the table looking around, she spoke up, "Hey there Jack".

"Hi Lizziel", Jack said, looking like a kid who just got a puppy.

"So, we got some work to do. We're going to train you", Lizziel told him and patted his shoulder.

"Train me? To what?", Jack asked, confusion written on his face.

"I've seen what you can do Jack. You're powerful but you have to control it, you know, to focus", Sam explained to him.

"So I don't hurt anyone anymore", Jack stated in a sad voice.

"Hey it's okay. That wasn't your fault", Lizziel told Jack softly causing Sam to raise an eyebrow at her gentle nature towards Jack.

"See this pencil?", Sam asked Jack holding up a pencil, placing it on the table, "I  want you to move it. With your mind?".

"That's it?", Jack asked.

"It may look easy but it's not. Go ahead, give it a try", Lizzie told Jack.

Jack looked at the pencil with concentration but when nothing happened he looked up to Sam and Lizziel, doubt written on his face. Both of them noticed this and sent him a reassuring nod.

Jack kept trying to move the pencil for a long time before letting out a tired sigh and saying, "I can't. Nothing. I'm useless".

"Alright, alright", Sam said sitting up straight on his chair, "Jack, when you did use your powers, what was it like?".