CHAPTER 67

"So, this place is supposed to have the best pierogis?", Lizziel asked Thaddeus, entering the restaurant named, Pavel's Deli

"Yeah, in the world according to their billboards", Thaddeus replied.

"What the hell are pierogis, by the way?", Lizziel asked, a confused look on her face.

"They are sort of pan fried dumplings and they are absolutely yum", Thaddeus replied, causing Lizziel's mouth to water.

"Well, I'm always ready to try new food", Lizziel said, before ordering a plate of pierogi.

"Also, how come you aren't with the Winchesters?", Thaddeus asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"The Winchesters are on their way to speak to god's sister and um, Castiel and Jack are on a hunt. I didn't tag along on the hunt because it didn't really sound interesting to me and the Winchesters told me that it would be best if they spoke to Amara alone cause Dean and her have some special bond or something", Lizziel explained.

"Have you met her?", Thaddeus asked.

"Never, I didn't even know that god had a sister. Amara seems better than Chuck though", Lizziel stated before asking, "What's up with the interrogation, dude?".

"Nothing, I'm just trying to make a conversation and catch up with your hectic life. We haven't met for a long time", Thaddeus replied, putting both his hands in the air, "Also, why do you think Amara is better?".

"Trying to kill god is a very busy mission. And I think Amara is better because she hasn't stabbed me yet", Lizziel replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"How do you know about me?", a woman with brown hair asked, looking at Thaddeus and Lizziel.

"I'm sorry, what?", Lizziel asked, confused.

"Lizzie, what the hell are you doing here?", Dean asked, causing Lizziel to look at him in shock.

"I'm eating pierogis", Lizziel said, obviousness laced in her voice, "Weren't you on your way to talk with Amara?".

"Uh, we were talking to her, Lizzie", Sam said before pointing to the woman with brown hair, "Lizziel, meet Amara".

"So, she's a part of your team?", Amara asked Dean.

"Did you manage to convince her? Will she help us?", Lizziel asked.

"Relax a little on the questions, Lizziel", Thaddeus said with a chuckle causing Lizziel to angrily whisper, "Shut up, you idiot".

"No, I'm not helping. I won't betray my brother like that", Amara replied to Lizziel's questions, looking at her with amusement in her eyes.

Lizziel scoffed, "You're kidding, right? I mean he locked you up for eons. Aren't you just itching for revenge?".

"I'm over it. Afterall, we came into existence together. We are the same", Amara replied, taking a seat next to Lizziel while the Winchesters struggled and sat next to Thaddeus.