CHAPTER 12

Lizziel was sitting in her room when suddenly she heard whispers in her head, someone begging for help

Lizziel was sitting in her room when suddenly she heard whispers in her head, someone begging for help. She realised it was another angel and quickly rushed to the main room of the bunker where Castiel was trying to find Kelly.

“Castiel what was that?”, Lizziel asked him.

“Another angel calling for help, Benjamin is his name", Castiel informed her worried.

“Well then, let’s go help your friend Castiel", Lizziel said as she brought out her angel blade and twirled it in her hand.

Castiel looked hesitant, “Lizziel, are you sure you’re ready to meet other angels? They might not...".

“Not like the fact that I’m half demon, yeah no shit. But I don’t hide Castiel and I’m proud of who I am. So yeah I’m ready, if they don’t like me well screw them", Lizziel said with confidence.

“Okay, go get ready, I’ll meet you here in a while", Castiel told her with a smile, “And Liz, stick beside me the entire time, please".

Lizziel chuckled at Castiel’s protectiveness before making finger guns and saying, “Yes boss!”.

As Lizziel was walking back into the bunker’s main room after getting ready, she heard Sam say, “My point is, Cas thought he was doing the right thing".

“I was doing the right thing", Castiel said strongly.

“You sure about that?”, Dean asked him.

“Yes!”, Castiel replied to him annoyed.

“Yeah, well I’m not so sure about that and when the other shoe drops", Dean said.

“I’ll deal with it", Castiel told him rolling his eyes, “Lizziel and I have to go".

“Got a lead on Kelly?”, Sam asked looking at Lizziel and Castiel.

“Nah dude", Lizziel said bored with the search for Kelly.

“No, this is personal", Castiel informed them.

Dean looked irritated and said, “Meaning what?”.

“Another angel, an old friend. He called out for help", Castiel said.

“I’m just going because I’m bored", Lizziel said making Castiel roll his eyes.

“Oh good old reliable, angel radio", Dean said sarcastically.

“He was begging for help and then he just stopped. I need to know if he is still alive", Castiel said with worry in his voice causing Lizziel to pat his back to comfort him.

“Yeah alright, well we’ll come with you", Sam said standing up from his chair.

“Both of you?”, Castiel asked raising one of his eyebrows at Dean.