CHAPTER 35

Gabriel had managed to console Lizziel while the Winchesters had managed to convince everybody to travel back to their world

Gabriel had managed to console Lizziel while the Winchesters had managed to convince everybody to travel back to their world. They were getting ready to go and save Ketch and Charlie who had been ambushed by angels.

Lizziel was getting her angel blade ready when Castiel came up to her, "Hey, you okay? Gabriel told me that you had a terrible encounter with Lucifer".

"Yeah, I'm peachy", Lizziel sarcastically said, "Can't wait to kill him though".

"You do know that it is Lucifer's job to get into people's mind and hurt them. What he said is not true", Castiel told her causing her to smile.

"So, you knew Charlie? Well our world Charlie?", Lizziel asked.

"Yes I did, she was like a sister to the Winchesters and she said that I was her best friend. She died helping us", Castiel said, with a sad smile on his face.

"She sounds like a great person", Lizziel said.

Castiel nodded his head as he continued to help Lizziel with the weapons. The Winchesters, Castiel, Jack, Lizziel and a few other people headed to the angel camp where Charlie and Ketch had been held hostage. Lizziel walked up to the back door, where an angel was standing on guard.

"Hi there", Lizziel said, before using her powers to disintegrate the angel, "Bye".

Lizziel kicked open the door to find Sam, Dean and Mary already fighting inside. She quickly rushed to kill an angel that was coming to stab her.

"Ah Lizziel, we meet again", Ketch groaned.

"Stop talking if you're in pain, idiot", Lizziel told him. She then rushed outside to help Castiel but was left shocked when she saw not one Castiel, but two.

"Woah, dude you got a twin", Lizziel said with a chuckle causing her world Castiel to give her an exasperated look.

"Go and help the Winchesters, Liz. Make sure they don't do something stupid", Castiel told her to which she nodded her head.

As she was leaving, she heard the apocalypse world Castiel say something about killing the apocalypse world version of her.

"Well, I'm gonna take revenge...", Lizziel went to say but stopped when she noticed that Castiel had already stabbed the apocalypse version Castiel, and had anger laced in his eyes, "You took the revenge, cool".

"Lizziel, let's go", Castiel said before heading to where the Winchesters were.

*****

Currently, Lucifer and Dean were trying to see if a bus at Bobby's salvage shop would work.

"Never thought I'd see the devil being a bus driver", Lizziel said, amused.

"This world is full of surprises I guess", Gabriel said before walking upto Dean and asking, "You're gonna let Lucifer drive?".

"This way, we know what he's doing, and Cas can keep an eye on him", Dean said, he then looked at Lizziel's raised hand and asked, "What kiddo?".