CHAPTER 55

Dean parked the impala on the side of the road once they reached Harlan, Texas

Dean parked the impala on the side of the road once they reached Harlan, Texas. Sam got out of the car to talk to the sheriff while Dean, Lizziel, Castiel and Belphegor sat in the car.

"We can handle the evac, so why don't you grab Crowley Jr here whatever he needs for his spell?", Dean asked Castiel and Lizziel.

"No", Castiel replied.

"What?", Dean asked.

"Dean, I can't. I can't even look at him. Um...I", Castiel said, before shaking his head and getting out of the car.

Dean took out the equalizer and put it in the car's glove box causing Belphegor to ask, "Um, what's that?".

"Don't worry about it", Dean replied.

"Okay, cool", Belphegor said, looking around outside, "So, people are, like, crazy good looking now, eh?".

"Huh?", Lizziel asked, confused.

"I mean, the last time I was on earth, I mean, I was human. Ah, it was a while ago. I mean, but, you know we were all worshipping this giant rock that looked like a huge penis, and...anyway, folks back then, they were, uh, ugly. You now? Had a lot of humps. I mean, a lot. Look at 'em now. I mean, look at you, both of you. I mean, you're, uh, you know, gorgeous", Belphegor said.

"Uh, thanks I guess", Lizziel said, glancing outside.

"What? Okay. When are you gonna get out of that body?", Dean asked Belphegor.

"Eh, when I find another one", Belphegor replied, "I mean, I would've jumped at the cemetery, but all those meat suits were a little too, uh, you know, wormy. Difficult to blend, if you will. So, uh, who was he, anyway?".

"He was our kid. Kinda", Dean replied causing Lizziel to pat his arm in comfort.

"Oh. Sorry", Belphegor said.

"Alright. So, what do you need for this spell?", Dean asked.

"You know, nothing much. Big bag of salt", Belphegor answered, causing Dean to say, "Easy".

"And a...and a human heart", Belphegor added.

"Where the heck are we gonna find that?", Lizziel groaned.

"You could kill someone and take their heart", Belphegor pointed out, "Won't be the first time".

"The only time I killed people was when the hellhounds were too busy and someone's time was up, you know, 10 years", Lizziel explained, noticing the perplexed look on Dean's face.

"Well, you don't kill people anymore and you had no choice at that time, so that's forgiven", Dean said, awkwardly patting Lizziel's head.

"That's a shame", Belphegor said with a disappointed sigh, causing Lizziel to glare at him.