CHAPTER 2

"So, she's your sister and she's half demon", Dean asked with disbelief causing Castiel to let out an exhausted sigh, "Wow, it's just hard to believe that an angel could be turned into a demon"

"So, she's your sister and she's half demon", Dean asked with disbelief causing Castiel to let out an exhausted sigh, "Wow, it's just hard to believe that an angel could be turned into a demon". Dean sat down on a chair and took a sip of his beer.

"Well, I guess you learn something new everyday, don't ya?", Lizziel said with slight annoyance since it had been an hour since they found out she was Cas's little sister but apparently Dean's brain was still not ready to believe it. Castiel sent Lizziel a look telling her to calm down, resulting in her just rolling her eyes at him.

Sam then asked a question that was in everyone's mind, "Can we cure it? Make her a full angel again?". Everyone looked at each other in doubt, Sam continued, "I mean we know how to cure demons, thanks to the men of letters files but the only thing we're not sure about is if it will work on her since she's not completely a demon".

"Well,  we can definitely give it a shot. Nothing wrong with that, right", Dean said with a shrug.

"Uh I guess but don't you think it should be Lizziel's choice, Dean? Whether she wants to go through with the cure or not", Sam told Dean.

Dean quickly looked at her and said, "Lizzie, I'm gonna call you lizzie, okay? You okay with this plan?".

Lizziel looked around the room, she saw reassurance on Sam's face, determination on Dean's and worry along with concern on Castiel's face. She mulled over the decision for about a minute before answering, "Yeah I'm okay with this, I mean, can't hurt to give it a try right. What's that saying, life is all about taking risks. So, let's do this. What's the worse that could happen?".

"Are you sure you want to do this Liz?", Castiel asked her causing her to smile at his protectiveness and also at the use of the nickname he used to call her before hell happened.

"Oh hell yeah, I'll be fine and you know how I know that? Cause you're gonna be a protective brother so you technically won't let anything happen to me, Cassie", she replied with a slight smirk. This reply of hers only made Castiel realise that she had never lost her sassy personality that she had when she was three, making him shake his head.

All of them headed towards the bunker's dungeon. On reaching, they told Lizziel that they had to restrain her on a chair as a precaution so that she doesn't hurt the others or herself if her demonic side takes control. She was a little hesitant after hearing this but after feeling Castiel's comforting touch on her shoulder, she walked towards the chair. The chair was in the exact centre of the room as well as in the centre of a devil's trap.

Once she was restrained, they immediately began the cure by injecting a syringe filled with purified blood into her neck. The exact moment after that, Lizziel suddenly squeezed her eyes shut and started to breathe heavily making the two men and one angel look at each other with worry. After about 2 minutes, she finally relaxed and opened her eyes.

"You okay? Kiddo", Dean asked her while Castiel went to her to check if she really was alright with the help of his grace.

"Yep, I'm fine. I'm peachy", Lizziel said with a scoff before continuing, "That shit hurt worse than the pain you feel when you eat food that is extremely hot". This comment of hers making all the three guys look at each other with confusion on their face....which she noticed, causing her to roll her eyes for the millionth time that day.