CHAPTER 20

"Do I know you?", Bobby asked, looking at Sam, Dean and Lizziel with suspicion

"Bobby", Sam said before introducing everyone in an obvious tone, "Sam, Dean, Cas".

"Uh huh. You say that like it's supposed to mean something to me but...naw", Bobby informed them.

"Sam, this is Bobby, but it's not your Bobby", Castiel told Sam but was interrupted.

"Bobby, it's us. Sam and Dean Winchester", Dean said.

"The only Winchester I ever heard of was John", Bobby told the boys.

"Yeah. John Winchester, our father", Sam said causing Bobby to get further confused.

"Doubt it. He's dead", Bobby said causing Lizziel to let out a quiet 'yeesh' to which Castiel gave her a weird look. Bobby then continued, "Been dead over 40 years now. Only reason I know about him, is this hunter I ran with, Mary Campbell. You get a few pints of shine in her and she always told the same story about the man she loved- John Winchester. Azazel killed her about 10 years ago".

"Cas, what the hell is this?", Sam asked him in a low voice.

"This is a world where you were never born. It's a world you never saved", Castiel told all of them.

"Oh, was there ever anyone named Lizziel here?", Lizziel asked, everyone looking at her confused, "What? I wanna know if there's one more of me".

"Yeah there was, she's dead. Lucifer killed her for going against him and saving the humans", Bobby told her.

"Oh okay, so not very different from me. Only thing left to do is, get killed by Lucifer, right?", Lizziel said with a chuckle trying to make a joke, but looked down when no one laughed.

"When this...whatever opened up, all sorts'a alarms went off back at my place. I got here just in time to see your boy get ambushed by a tempter demon", Bobby said walking towards the rift.

"A what?", Lizziel and Dean asked at the same time.

"It's um black eyes, pointed teeth, horns", Castiel said making hand gestures.

"Wait a second, Demons have horns now?", Sam asked Castiel.

"I wonder how I would look with horns", Lizziel said with a smirk, causing the boys to shake their head at her.

Dean looked around before saying, "Whole new world, Sam".

"Usually, I gun down flyboys on sight. But, uh, he looked....different. Wasn't wearing a necklace made out of baby ears, for one thing", Bobby said.

"Yuck", Lizziel muttered in disgust.

"We got to talking about where I came from, and our two worlds", Castiel informed the three.

"From what he says, pretty much peaches and cream on your side", Bobby said.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. It's better than this", Dean said while the others nodded their head.