CHAPTER 8

Lizziel was at the bar, ordering a drink when she heard the voice of the Winchesters through Castiel's phone

Lizziel was at the bar, ordering a drink when she heard the voice of the Winchesters through Castiel's phone. She quickly grabbed her drink and walked over to where Castiel and Crowley were sitting. She quickly interrupted Crowley and said, "Hello boys, I know it hasn't been long but miss me?".

"Yeah yeah, whatever floats your boat", Dean said while Sam just greeted her with a hello.

"Anyways, Lucifer", Sam tried to get them back to the topic of main concern.

"Think about it, of all the extinct rock acts, Ladyheart are the most palaeolithic. A major label sponsored comeback in 2016 for those dinosaurs? It doesn't feel like a wholly natural turn of events, does it?", Crowley spoke into the phone.

"Maybe Lucifer found a way to heal his vessel", Castiel said.

Lizziel took a sip of her drink before saying, "Well, he should choose a better vessel".

"Yeah, but still.....I mean what the hell?", Dean said ignoring Lizziel's comment causing her to slightly pout.

"He's in L.A. I'll see you there", Crowley said before disappearing.

"Well, looks like it's just you and me Cassie. Road trip to L.A, or I could fly us there?", Lizziel asked. Castiel got up and headed to his truck, making Lizziel comment, "You really love your truck, dude".

*****

Lizziel and Castiel walked into a hotel named Belaqua where they were meeting up with the Winchesters.

"Sam, Dean", Castiel said once he noticed them while Lizziel just waved, since she was a bit gloomy after sitting in a truck for so long.

"You consider switching up your duds there? Bit stiff for this town", Dean asked Castiel .

"He could be an agent or something", Sam said

"Yeah, a third-tier agent", Dean said, making Lizziel chuckle while Castiel gave him a confused look.

"At least, I don't look like a lumberjack", Castiel said sassily.

Lizziel couldn't help but whistle and say," You gonna need ice for that burn, mate".

"Okay enough. Guys, where's Crowley?", Sam said an exasperated look on his face.

"He said he'll meet us here. Frankly, I appreciate the break. It's been weeks and he's been right there, just talking and talking and talking. Its relentless", Castiel replied.

Lizziel decided to give an input too, "He's most probably talking with someone who owes him. L.A, the town where most of the deals are made. Also, Crowley ain't that bad, he's funny".

"Don't listen to him, listen to poppet instead. Feathers and I are all but inseparable now", Crowley said while ruffling Lizziel's hair.

"Don't ruin my hair, Crowley", Lizziel said irritated while trying to fix her hair.