CHAPTER 37

"How did Michael and Lucifer both get here? How did they open a rift?", Sam asked, getting slightly aggravated

"You know what, it doesn't...we've gotta find Jack before Michael does whatever the hell he's gonna do, okay? I'll call Jody and everybody else", Dean said.

"You're gonna put out an APB on the devil?", Bobby asked Dean, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I am", Dean says sternly.

"I can go and look for them", Lizziel suggest but backs down when she hears a collective shout of no from the two brothers and the angel.

"I'll check angel radio", Castiel says, "Lizziel maybe you can help me too, if you want".

"Sure, it's better than doing nothing", Lizziel says as she follows Castiel.

"The only reason me and the Winchesters don't want you to go after Lucifer is that we're worried he might be working with Michael and both of them together, there's no telling how strong they are", Castiel explained to Lizziel, looking at her with soft and caring eyes.

"Cassie, you don't need to explain the decision you made, I get it", Lizziel told Castiel with a smile causing him to reciprocate it.

*****

"All right, Jody's looking. So far, nada", Dean exclaimed as he entered the main room of the bunker.

"Yeah, angel radio is nothing but static, which is disturbing", Castiel stated.

"I spoke to a friend in hell, Thaddeus, he says that the demons don't even know that Lucifer is back. So, they're a dead end", Lizziel informed them.

"Great. Well, we'll just add that to the list", Dean said, annoyed causing both Castiel and Lizziel to let out a sigh.

"So, what do we do now?", Mary asked them.

Suddenly, a loud boom was heard outside the bunker door and the lights started flickering.

"What's happening?", Maggie asked from the library, fear in her eyes.

"What the hell?", Sam asked rushing into the main room.

"Guys, I think it's him", Lizziel said.

"Mom, Bobby, take Maggie, get her out of here. Go through the garage", Sam exclaimed.

"We'll buy you some time", Dean continued.

"No!", Mary objected but Bobby dragged her and Maggie out of the room.

The Winchesters, Castiel and Lizziel all shared a glance telling each other to be prepared for the worst. The door was suddenly thrown open and Michael walked in.

The Winchesters pointed their guns at Michael while Lizziel and Castiel tightened their grip on the angel blade. The Winchesters started shooting at Michael but Lizziel and Castiel looked on in shock as Michael wasn't getting harmed. Michael used his powers to reach where the four of them were standing.