CHAPTER 18

Sam and Lizziel were at the map table of the bunker, doing research when Dean walked in

"What's up, beautiful minds?", Dean asked.

"Guess I figured, we can't exactly track Dagon, so I've been reading up on nephilim, trying to figure out how much time we have before...", Sam explained.

Dean finished the sentence for him, "Lil Lucifer pops out".

"Okay, so we know Kelly got pregnant about a month before my birthday, so early December. According to the lore, nephilim don't need 9 months to get to full term", Lizziel said gesturing towards the books surrounding her.

"Yeah so, we think she will be giving birth around May 18th", Sam said.

"Which means, we have less than a month to find her", Dean said with a sigh.

"Yeah and exactly no idea where to start", Sam said resting his head on his hand.

"Okay, but even if we do find her, what then?, Dean asked both of them.

"I don't know", Sam shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it", Lizziel said with a heavy sigh,  "I can't believe I don't know anything about nephilims".

Suddenly, they heard the bunker door open and looked up startled, only to find that Castiel was the one who had entered. Lizziel let out a sigh of relief, she had been worried that something had happened to her brother or that he had somehow managed to get himself into trouble.

"Cas", Sam said while at the same time Lizziel said with happiness, "Cassie".

"Hello", Castiel said before giving Lizziel a small smile.

"You're all right", Sam said in shock.

Lizziel piped in, "Where have you been?".

"Let me rephrase that for both of them", Dean angrily said, "Where the hell have you been? And why have you ignored our phone calls?".

"Where I was, the reception was uh poor", Castiel said glancing at the floor.

"No bars. No bars, that's his excuse. Wow", Dean said, disbelief laced in his voice.

"I was in heaven. I was working with the angels", Castiel said causing everyone to look at him in shock, "When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly, I-I thought they could help".

"And?", Sam asked, hope in his eyes.

"Nothing", Castiel glumly said.