CHAPTER 38

Lizziel walked out of her room to see all the alternate universe people talking about the hunts they've recently gone on

"Hey Lizzie. How are you holding up?", Mary asked her with a comforting smile.

"Uh, I'm holding up good, completely healed up and recharged. I can fly to far places now too, so that might help in the search for Dean, well Michael now", Lizziel answered as Sam entered the bunker, "Sam, you're back".

"Sam", Mary said as she hugged him, "How was Atlanta?".

"It was, uh...it was a bust. The woman who claims she saw an angel was", Sam said with a scoff, "Let's just say I think she had one too many hits of the brown acid, you know?".

"Sam, we're gonna find him. Ketch is working that thing in London. Castiel is in Detroit. I know it's been three weeks since Dean...something will break. It has to", Mary said with a sigh.

"Yeah, yeah. You keep saying that", Sam said sharply

"Wait a second, I think Asmodeus had a way to track archangels considering he had kept Gabriel captive. I can go and check in hell", Lizziel told them.

"No way, I'm not sending you to hell alone", Sam stated sternly.

"Sammy, I can handle myself in hell you know. I grew up there", Lizziel told Sam with a chuckle.

"I know but I still worry and with Cas not here, if something goes wrong we won't know. Also, we need you here to help Jack, you're the one he listens to the most", Sam explained.

"Alright, I'll ditch my plan", Lizziel said but let out a chuckle once she saw Sam raise an eyebrow, "I promise".

Sam let out a yawn causing Mary to ask him, "Have you slept? At all? Sam, you need to rest. Go and lay down".

"Yeah dude, you gotta sleep. We don't want you looking like the walking dead", Lizziel told him.

"Chief", one of the refugees said, grabbing their attention, "Good to have you back".

"Thanks", Sam said taking the bowl of soup the refugee handed to him.

"Don't thank me yet. Word is we got some vamps heading east on I-90. Gypsy types. Picking off truckers mostly", the refugee explained.

Another refugee, whose wounds Maggie was treating spoke up, "Last body got drained and dropped just outside La Crosse six hours ago".

"Okay. All right. Get me teams of two. I want watch points every 50 miles. If you see something, say something. Maggie, can you hack the traffic cams on the freeway?", Sam ordered them.

"Um no", Maggie answered.

"Right, right. Of course. Sorry. Um, I got it", Sam said with a strained and tired smile.