CHAPTER 39

Lizziel was sat on hell's throne listening to all the deals that people had made recently while sipping on a glass of wine

"Another deal was made yesterday, a man asked for 2 more inches", one of the demons named skipper informed her.

"Ew, looks like that's all men care about", Lizziel said, disgust written on her face.

The doors of the throne room were thrown open and Thaddeus walked in, "Hello there, your highness. You look wonderful sitting on the throne. Are you free right now?".

"Thank you and yes I am. Skipper here just read me the last crossroad deal file", Lizziel answered, "You guys, can have a break or go back to whatever you were doing before".

Once all the demons left, Thaddeus spoke up, "What's wrong? You don't look like you're happy with the decision you made".

"Um well its just that being in hell again it brings up a lot of bad memories", Lizziel states with a sigh.

"Yeah well, hell wasn't exactly a dreamland for you", Thaddeus told her.

2009

A 12 year old Lizziel was in hell's training room which was made specifically to train her, learning how to control her demon powers and her angel powers together.

"Alright, I want you to destroy that glass kept on the table next to me. Focus on your powers, if you fail you know what would happen to you, you brat", the demon training Lizziel, Alecta said.

"Yes ma'am", Lizziel muttered before focusing her powers to break the glass. As she focused her powers on the glass, she lost control causing her powers to hit Alecta instead of the glass. Alecta was thrown into a bookshelf by Lizziel's powers.

Alecta stood up and angrily roared, "You little bitch, how dare you? Once our master, Lucifer hears about this, he will teach you a lesson you'll remember for the rest of your life".

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I just lost control", Lizziel tried to explain, fear laced in her voice as Alecta walked towards her.

"Shut up!", Alecta yelled out before slapping Lizziel across her cheek, "The only reason you're still alive and not out there being tortured like those damned souls is because you're powerful, an useful asset to hell".

"Please don't tell my older brother. I'll do anything you want", Lizziel pleaded with Alecta.

"Aww, how cute. Also, I am not your brother, get that through your stupid little monster head", Lucifer said entering the training room, "You're just a disgrace, both to angels and demons but as she said, you're useful. Well, I thought you were but now not so much. I mean if you can't even control your powers, how will you help me take control of the entire world?".

"I'll train more, I'll get better. Please don't hurt me", Lizziel said, tears running down her face.

"Let me think about it", Lucifer said, before flashing his eyes red, "But I also enjoy torturing you, little feather".