CHAPTER 23

Lizziel, Sam and Dean had stayed in one motel room while they got a separate one for Jack and Donatello

Lizziel, Sam and Dean had stayed in one motel room while they got a separate one for Jack and Donatello. Lizziel and Sam were currently researching more about nephilims when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", Sam said. The door opened and they saw that it was Donatello.

"Good morning", Donatello said in a chirpy voice.

"It was, until you came along", Lizziel muttered before looking up at Donatello and realising there was something different about him.

"By the way, sorry to stick Jack with you. Things got a little tense here last night, so I thought it'd be better to have him stay in your room", Sam told Donatello.

"It's not a big deal. He's an interesting kid", Donatello said before nervously glancing at Lizziel.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's an understatement", Sam said with a chuckle.

"Let me ask you. Do you have any idea how powerful he'll get to be?", Donatello asked.

"Why does it matter to you?", Lizziel snapped.

"Lizzie", Sam said with a sigh.

"No Sam, why is he being so inquisitive? There's something different about him too", Lizziel said starting to get agitated.

"Lizziel, when was the last time you had some rest?", Sam asked her, worry in his voice.

"I don't need rest, I'm fine and I'm not lying", Lizziel said before turning and pointing a finger at Donatello, "I will figure out what you're up to and if it's bad, trust me I'll be your worst nightmare. You'll wish you were dead".

"Lizziel, that's enough!", Sam yelled causing Lizziel to look at him. Sam nearly gasped in shock after seeing how broken she looked, and that's when he realised that she had lost much more than what they had. Sam put a comforting hand on her shoulder and said, "Hey, it's okay. Take some rest, you need time to grieve too and I know you're not lying, okay?".

"Okay", Lizziel said nodding her head before leaving the motel room to go for a walk.

As Lizziel was walking she saw Dean getting out of the Impala, so she quickly wiped her tears so as to not let Dean know that she was crying. Dean still realised that something was wrong, so as Lizziel was passing the Impala, Dean stopped her.

"Kiddo, you okay?", Dean asked her, concern and worry in his voice.

"I'm fine", Lizziel said quietly.

"Bullshit, c'mon kiddo, talk to me", Dean said in a soft voice.

Lizziel looked at ground before letting out a choked sob. Dean quickly pulled her into hug, running his hand comfortingly down her hair and whispered, "It's okay, let it out".

"I miss them already, Dean. I miss them so damn much. They have been there for me always, especially Crowley. You know, when I was about 11 or 12 years old, I used to call Crowley as Dad and now.... now he's gone and I didn't even do anything. I just stood there. And Rowena, she was like my mom, and I didn't help her either, because I was stupid and got myself caught by Lucifer. I even lost my older brother, the only one that accepted me even after I got turned into a demon, and that time also, I just stood there and watched. They're dead and it's my fault", Lizziel cried.